Creativity > Customs

Using new G5s as bait

(1/3) > >>

SunPony:
I'm eager to get some of the new brushables to try customizing them (probably the unicorn party set).  I have a few plans already in mind for when I have "free time" again, like giving Sunny her leg markings, making Argyle, Alphabittle, etc.  But I'm wondering, do we have a sense of how rare these will be in the future?  I still feel bad about customizing a Feathermay, but at the time I customized her she was just...what was in the store, and didn't seem rare.  Maybe there is no way to know, but I don't feel like I have my finger on the pulse of toy scarcity, at all, so I'm asking all of you for your thoughts  :what:

Ragamuffin:
Right now, I'm not sure any of these would be considered "rare". I've accumulated 5 Sunnys so far, not including my 6" styling size. I wouldn't touch non-Mane 5s such as Haven or Shutter Snap though.

BlackCurtains:
I think you'll be okay using basic toys from the mane 5s.

Leave a Whisper:
Its too early to decide anything.  And we're already seeing an annoying abundance of the core cast. So go for it!

Heelys:
It feels more palatable to use stuff that's still in production-- it's less like you're taking from the limited pool of products, you know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version