Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Which ponies do you wish had a different pose?

<< < (5/7) > >>

brightberry:
Now that I've thought about it, all the ponies in the Gingerbread pose.  :P

Paleopony:
I’d change Pony Bride’s pose. To me she kind of looks like a dog!

LadyMoondancer:
I'd change the MLP Tales ponies to baby pony molds.  They're definitely not adults in the show, they're always having middle school drama.

I'd also change Sugar Sweet's pose.  I think the Moondancer pose looks great on Moondancer and Sunbeam, but weird on Sugar Sweet.

Toilandtrouble123:
I actually really dislike the sitting pose - it meant I couldn't play pretend Bubbles and Seashell could compete in my gymkhana games when I was a kid.

So I have to make customs of each - one in a collectors pose and one in a Posey pose, and to make them extra special I am planning to give them tinsel in their hair and glitter symbols, and maybe even make them a baby each to match!

I also dislike the Moondancer pose, makes the pony's silhouette really naff and because of that I am actively not looking for Moondancer bait for customs.  Although Sunbeam does look better - wondering if it's because she's blue and not white?

Post Merge: February 17, 2022, 07:12:37 AM

--- Quote from: Paleopony on February 16, 2022, 04:59:05 PM ---I’d change Pony Bride’s pose. To me she kind of looks like a dog!

--- End quote ---

To me, she kind of reminds me of a Akhal Teke horse, or an Arab

Harmonie:
I wish every G3 that has the donkey pose had a different pose. A number of my favorites have that pose - Candy Cane, Jazz Matazz, Minty, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version