collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone know a good tokidoki source besides main site?  (Read 651 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Anyone know a good tokidoki source besides main site?
« on: October 04, 2021, 07:33:38 AM »
i really really like tokidoki and man oh man do they have too many to keep up with in production which can be so frustrating with trying to find out how best collect the ones I like.  I am not sure if there are any reputable sources to buy - I got scammed from a FB'er megan fortin through the sales group there so that sucks and it doesn't seem like there will be much recourse through paypal but will see that will be an expensive thousand dollar lesson believing she was late due to recovering from covid and the last thing i am is  pushy for toys when I think someone's life is on the line... anyhow, if there are any other unicorno and/or mermicorno fans out there I would love a shout out to where I can go reliably to buy by the set 'cause the whole blind bag thing can really add up to alot of unwanted doubles and I am hoping to not have the ebay waaaaay mark-up headache versus pay a distributor fairly as middleman broker (heck it is either that or figure out how I can be a dang broker)

meantime here is an awesome custom I am happy to have by halloween

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal