Pony Talk > Pony Corral

A look at yellow ponies

<< < (2/3) > >>

lovesbabysquirmy:
loves baby squirmy....

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I love yellow ponies! I think yellow and blue are my favorite body colors for ponies generally. I tend to like those colors a lot on them.

I'm not sure if I have a favorite hair color on yellow. I think yellow bodied ponies tend to rock hair of any color really well, which makes it tough to decide a favorite hair color on them.

My favorite yellow pony is probably Tic-Tac-Toe, she's so colorful and bright! Very fun pony. Also really like Lemony Gem, one of the non-Mane 6 G4 ponies. Her blue hair looks great with her yellow body.

NanoRuby:
There are some really nice yellow ponies! I really like Swirly Whirly, though I prefer her aqua-haired German version, I'm not a huge fan of mono-yellow. Dancing Butterflies and Red Roses are also both beautiful ponies. Does Golden Light from G2 count as yellow? Because she's also gorgeous, all versions of her.

There is another adult yellow unicorn, though she's a G3 pony. Brights Brightly! She's one of my favourites, though that's probably because she was a childhood pony for me. Still, I think she's very pretty ^^ . G3 also had Apple Spice who is yellow, and she's also one of my favourite G3 ponies.

Sunset Shimmer is really cool, I just wish they used her pony form more.

I think there's a yellow unicorn in G5? I remember there being one with pink hair in the advent calendar, but I don't know if she has any sort of important role or if she's just a background character. Hitch sort of counts as yellow I guess? I'd say he's more tan but I guess it's close enough. I really like his design, I just with they would make a proper brushable of him with his markings.

I didn't think that I liked yellow ponies, but while writing this I just kept thinking of ones I love! I didn't even list them all, I keep thinking of more. Guess I like them more than I thought ^^

Annie:
Yellow ponies has always been my favorites even though yellow generally is not a favorite color for me.
I think it's because I grew up loving palominos so yeah, yellow bodied ponies = :heart:

CanĀ“t say I have a favorite combo of yellow body and colored mane.

A "small" list of my favorite ponies: Magic star, Tic tac toe, Sunburst, Squirmy, Starry Wings, Seastar, Red Roses, Posey, Lemondrop, Masquerade,  Lemon treats, Lemondrop, Diamond dreams, Cascade, Bubbles, Baby Lollipop & Baby Lucky Leaf.

Mooncovered:

--- Quote from: FernMariposa919 on September 23, 2021, 04:52:20 PM ---
What do you think about pink ponies with yellow hair? I ask because for some reason, I'm not a fan of that combination, but I like yellow ponies with pink hair. But I totally agree with you it really depends on what color combination they are, but you can say that about any color, really!

--- End quote ---

Yeah I'm not fond of that combination either, I think for me pink and yellow are one of my least combinations regardless of how they're distributed.

--- Quote from: NanoRuby on September 23, 2021, 10:29:35 PM ---There are some really nice yellow ponies! I really like Swirly Whirly, though I prefer her aqua-haired German version, I'm not a huge fan of mono-yellow. Dancing Butterflies and Red Roses are also both beautiful ponies. Does Golden Light from G2 count as yellow? Because she's also gorgeous, all versions of her.

--- End quote ---

Funny, I purchased Dancing Butterflies, Swirly Whirly, and Princess Golden Light all within the last 2 months - I guess I like yellow ponies more than I thought! visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version