Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Seeking info on this cartoon only G3 pony

(1/5) > >>

starrynights:
Hi, I recently became aware this pony exists:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Does anyone have more info on her? I know she is cartoon only, I was wondering if anyone had any other pictures of her or knew her name or the special she appears in.
She is my favorite design in G3, so I am planning on making a custom of her (Could use tips for that too :) )

Minty_Magic:
I love this pony too! I’ve seen her referred to as Splish Splash as far as a name, but idk where that came from. I personally don’t think it fits her.

I also made a custom of her from a fakie! :) I was sad as a kid the background Pegasi never got made into toys, this pony in particular really caught my eye, so she was the first I made! I want to try and make some of the others at some point too.

If you want any details on how I made her let me know! I’d be happy to share!

Leave a Whisper:
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Category:G3_Pegasus_Ponies

That's Splish Splash

starrynights:

--- Quote from: Minty_Magic on September 15, 2021, 08:54:09 PM ---I love this pony too! I’ve seen her referred to as Splish Splash as far as a name, but idk where that came from. I personally don’t think it fits her.

I also made a custom of her from a fakie! :) I was sad as a kid the background Pegasi never got made into toys, this pony in particular really caught my eye, so she was the first I made! I want to try and make some of the others at some point too.

--- End quote ---
She looks beautiful!

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on September 15, 2021, 08:54:47 PM ---http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Category:G3_Pegasus_Ponies

That's Splish Splash

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the info :)

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Minty_Magic on September 15, 2021, 08:54:09 PM ---I love this pony too! I’ve seen her referred to as Splish Splash as far as a name, but idk where that came from. I personally don’t think it fits her.

--- End quote ---

She's so cute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version