Creativity > Customs

Textured-hair rehairs

(1/2) > >>

SunPony:
I've been wanting to try out some of the new hair textures from TheDollPlanet ever since I saw them, and I finally did so.  It was a lot of fun and surprisingly easy - I was afraid the tightly-curled hair might be challenging to use with the rehair needle, but no problem at all :)  LadyAmalthea and Pumpkin Tart kindly sent me these nice G3 baits and I'm very happy with how they turned out.

This is Peachie Keen rehaired with DG-HQ low temp nylon S-curl Pumpkin Orange in the 4mm size.  I did style the hair with some trimming and combing out to get this look.  I love how this texture looks on this pose!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here is Jazz Matazz rehaired with DG-HQ low temp nylon Curly Teal Green in 5mm.  Her mane looks massive!  This is with no styling except trimming a few locks here and there.

And finally Wing Song rehaired with DG-HQ low temp nylon MMB (micro mini braids) in white, rose gold, and dark brown.  No styling here, except I had the mane tied with a ribbon for a few months before taking the pictures, which helped it "settle down".

I really like how they all turned out and I hope they inspire more people to try textured hairs!

Mirrinian:
These look amazing! I especially like the second one :)

tailrustedtealeaf:
WOW Peachie is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the curly one, I may have to pick some up. :lovey:

Griffin:
These are fun! I love the first one!

pinkkittywinks:
Oooh I love them all!

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version