collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Everyone! :)  (Read 628 times)

Offline wingweaver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone! :)
« on: September 01, 2021, 02:24:06 PM »
Hello!

My name is Julia, but I go by Wing on most sites online. I'm 26 years old (born january 24 1995) and nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them and she/her.

I live in Austria and do not work at the moment. I am very interested in all forms of arts as well as all kinds of types of sciences. Psychology, Philosophy, Languages, Biology, etc are also interests of mine. You could say I'm a Jack of all Trades and I know at least a bit of everything there is :)

I love drawing, writing and world building. Learning new things everyday and expanding my view of the world is something important to me.
I am shy, so I might have some difficulties coming out of my shell, but I learn to ask for help when I need it and get out there to talk to people, even if it's just online.

I have a still rather small collection of ponies (somewhere between 25-35), which are mostly my old Gen 2 ponies from when I was a kid (and their accessoires), but I also have Gen 1, Gen 3 and Gen 4 ponies. I collect mostly Gen 1 and 2, then Gen 3 and only get myself some Gen 4 Ponies rarely. Most of my ponies are in pretty good condition and I try to fix the ones that aren't, so for the few that need help for now I give my best and search for information how to treat them.

I'm not really sure since when I've been actively collecting Ponies. I've always loved them, since I got my first one and watched the My little Pony Movie with the Smooze :) and for the last few years I've been cleaning my old ones, made their hair and grab the old Ponies that appear in the second hand shop nearby (I had some really nice Gen 1 finds there already :) )

For what made me want to collect ponies? I'm not sure. I think I just like the idea behind the ponies themselves a lot, love how they look and want to have them (as in giving them a good home) and look nice (again) :)

About my collection:
I have 15 Gen 2 Ponies (2 of them babies: "Dart and Dash" but I still need to find the second bee outfit) from when I was a child, as well as 1 Gen 3 Pony ("Winter Snow") and 2 Gen 2 McDonalds Ponies. I still have most if not all of their accessoires as i was pretty careful with my toys, thats why most of them are in very good condition (exept for the missing eye rhynestones I need to replace) and only one has 3 dots from a Ballpoint-pen I still need to find a way to erase.

Most of my Ponies are from Europa, but I recently got a Gen 3 Pony ("Daffidazey") from a friend in America, which makes me very happy :)

The accessories and play-sets I have stay in a box, but the ponies are on view in my bookcases (they might need a little dusting tho lol)

I've sadly had a loss of at least one Gen 2 Pony in my childhood and I am looking for a replacement for her, as finding her again after all this time and concerning where I lost her, I will never find her again. It isn't as tragic as I made it just sound, but nonetheless I'll search for a replacement for "Secret Tale" in the near future :P

It is nice to meet you all and I hope I can learn a lot from all of you <3

Love,
Wing

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone! :)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 03:33:23 PM »
Wingweaver, Welcome to the Arena!  :good:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Marshie

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Local Twinkle Eye and MLP Tales fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 07:09:45 PM »
Hello from a fellow she/they!! Welcome to the arena!

Avatar by me~! Sig by NanoRuby~!
MLPArena Wishlist Full Wishlist

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 08:10:48 AM »
Herzlich willkommen! :happy:

You have a beautiful avatar picture, is it one of your own drawings? ^.^ If you like drawing I'm sure you'll enjoy our Arts & Crafts Corral!

Have fun :heart:

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 08:45:25 AM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 04:16:16 PM »
Welcome to the arena!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 12:04:18 AM »

Welcome to the Arena :green:

Hope you have a wonderful time here on the forum!

Offline wingweaver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »
HI everyone!
Yes the drawing in my pfp is from me. its already a few years old tho, so my style and level has of course changed. maybe ill draw some ponies again soon, but not right now i guess...

also the swarovski rhinestones i ordered online didnt fit sadly so to that i must say: if theres a chart that says size ss12 equals pp24 and you buy the size pp24, it will not fit!
that makes it not only harder, but nearly impossible for me to get the right size rhinestones, as the only ones i found in the right size only send to australia and new zealand, but not austria. this is confusing for me quite a bit, as it says the rhinestones were made in austria

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 03:59:54 PM »
Welcome to the Arena. Make yourself comfortable! ;)

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal