collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Windy & Blossom plushies, G4 Enterplay cards, tins, boxes. G4 IDW comics  (Read 991 times)

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are both thrift store rescues. Cleaned them up gently. Blossom's previous owner gave her a haircut. Both plushies have light scratches on eyes. Good condition otherwise. MLP Fair 2014 tote bag thrown in for free.
Make an offer, tack on shipping.

Spoiler

Another thrift store rescue. The glue holding the plastic sections was filthy, cleaned it up w/ Goo Gone. Reattached the plastic w/ masking tape. Cleaned the rest of it up, some missing laminate and cardboard. Make an offer, tack on shipping.

Spoiler

Also entertaining offers on these Snowdrop and Mona Pia (Think this is SophieScruggs OC) plushies. Selling as a pair.

G4 IDW comics
Spoiler

What's featured in these pics:
Spoiler
Friends Forever #1 sub cvr
Friends Forever #2 sub cvr
Friends Forever #3 sub cvr
Friends Forever #5 regular cvr
Friends Forever #6 sub cvr
Friends Forever #8 sub cvr
Friends Forever #9 regular cvr
Friends Forever #10 sub cvr
Friends Forever #13 regular cvr
Friends Forever #16 sub cvr

EQG Annual 2013

Micro-Comics- AJ, Twi, Dash & Pinkie. Just a smaller version of the respective micro-series comics.

#42 cvr regular

Micro-series
#1 cvr a
#2 cvr a
#4 cvr a
#5 cvr a
#7 cvr a
#8 cvr a

Lot includes a limited edition art book "Vault of Magic" featuring works by IDW artists Andy Price, Tony Fleecs, Trish Forstner and Sara Richard. As far as I know, this was only available as part of a VIP dinner package with the above artists, held during Bronycon 2019.
Been sitting in my closet for years. Selling them as a lot, no picking and choosing.

Price breakdown for this lot of IDW comics:
-Shipping costs about $9 via USPS media mail.
-I'm going to estimate a $40 price tag on that Vault of Magic art book, on account of it's rarity. I'm open to negotiaion, but probably won't budge too much on the price.
-Taking those points into account, feel free to make an offer on the whole lot.

G4 Enterplay MLP cards/posters/boxes
Spoiler

-should be a mostly complete Series 1 binder/card collection. Only missing official autograph cards and convention promo's. Some cards have been bent in the binder
-Complete series 1 & 2 dog tag collection, w/ binders. Commons, gold/silver colored tags, the harder to find metal tags.
-Looking to get rid of my common cards as well. Packed in some of those boxes. Sold with them as well. Would prefer to sell all of this as a lot... though shipping might get pricey. I'll consider offers on individual items

As always, make an offer and I'll work with it. Might be a day or so before replying due to work.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 05:04:39 PM by lordalexander74 »
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal