Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

A Guide About My Little Pony in Brazil!

(1/3) > >>

brmylittleponycollector:
 :hope: :think:
Hello everyone!!! I'm from Brazil and decided to make a mini guide of Brazilian ponies! (Unfortunately there was no nirvana pony here in Brazil due to the sellers selling at very abusive and high prices!) Well My Little Pony was marketed here by the Estrela with the name of Meu Querido Pônei! The Brazilian ponies were made by the Estrela toy factory in Brazil. They always wear the Estrela logo on the hull. Estrela produced 38 ponies. They were all land ponies and pegasi, no unicorns were made. Brazilian ponies are a little smaller than American ponies, they have a soft plastic and their hair gets dry and frizzy very easily! Another curiosity is that each pony did not have the original name in English but in Portuguese!There is a baby pony that doesn't exist in other countries that is the Susi doll's pony! And the collection of Meu Querido Pônei with Susi! I'm saving to buy a national pony (here in Brazil!)
 :redface: See some promotional images from the season   :good:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Meadowhaven:
It is so lovely to see all of these together! *___* I am lucky to own a few Brazilian ponies, and they are definitely highlights of my collection!

pinkkittywinks:
This is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing :heart:

Love pkw xxx

lovesbabysquirmy:
there is also this info that has been collected on Brazilian MLP:

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,399771.0.html

Artemesia's Garden:
I love seeing TAF 'Moonstone', she looks gorgeous in that pose! Thanks for posting :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version