Creativity > Adoptables

MLP 'n Friends Style Adopts - Open!

<< < (2/6) > >>

NanoRuby:
Ridi, yours is done now! I'm not really used to drawing bugs so they look a little simple, I hope that's alright. If you'd like a version without the bugs, just let me know.

--- Quote from: JanuaryJoy on August 26, 2021, 12:32:40 PM ---You replicated every trait of the cartoon's style very well, this looks excellent! I may have to request something for myself soon, although I don't have any ideas quite yet :P I'll reply an update if I think of anything, and there's still the opportunity available. Oh, I just noticed too... Did you forget Quarterback's symbol in his example?

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I used lots of references to make sure it looked as close as I could make it. Request something whenever you like!
(Also, yes, I did forget Quarterback's symbol. Whoops ^^'. I've updated it now.)

ridi:

--- Quote from: NanoRuby on August 26, 2021, 08:44:00 PM ---Ridi, yours is done now! I'm not really used to drawing bugs so they look a little simple, I hope that's alright. If you'd like a version without the bugs, just let me know.

--- End quote ---

Omfg it's PERFECT!! :drunk: I love it!! The bugs turned out really cute! Thank you sooo much!! :frolic: :lovey:

Marshie:
I finally did it! Here's a link to the reference!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,401928.msg1859270/topicseen.html#new

NanoRuby:
Marshie, I've got yours done!

starrynights:
These are super cute! May I get one of season 1 Princess Luna with a short mane?

Username: starrynights
Pony Name: Princess Luna (early)
Pony Ref:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version