Creativity > Customs

A furry reverse bow tie :)

(1/5) > >>

Mirrinian:
I finally did a full G1 custom, I typically paint littlest pet shops so a G1 MLP was quite the challenge because it's about 5x the size that I'm used to working with hahah. I'm looking forward to doing some more in the future, it ended up being a lot of fun to paint :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponybookworm:
She's beautiful & you can see the fur effect xxx

pinkkittywinks:
This is fun! She looks like she has a real coat :) very nicely done.

Love pkw xxx

Griffin:
Yay, you made one! I saw the AJ head you posted in your intro and was looking forward to seeing more ^.^

This is such a fun and unique style! I really love the effect on the rump with the symbols partially blending in, and those eyes are stunning, the sense of depth is striking. 

If you don't mind a tiny piece of critique, maybe for your next one you could take a look at some closeup photos of real pony heads and use that as a reference for the direction of the hairs? I know it's not meant to be a 100% realistic depiction, more like a stuffed animal perhaps, but I kind of miss the cute little twirl on the forehead :lol: Of course you can always take some artistic liberties, trying to make it fully accurate would probably just end up looking too busy and weird.

tailrustedtealeaf:
WOW this is so cool! I love how you paint the symbols, it really looks like part of the fur!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version