collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!  (Read 13648 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2021, 09:11:44 PM »
Speedy would be nice. but still. so glad

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2021, 09:14:42 PM »
Super Cool!
So Excited Aaaaaa!
They look so beautiful! I can't wait to get them all. I never heard of this Blain place, but Cracker Barrel (who does ship) is supposed to get them too. Now that the pictures are out they must be getting close to the release time.

To Esbayne:
If these do well enough, they'll want to make more ponies/more TEs. So tell everyone to buy these guys as much as possible/advertise it on FB or something so they do well and they keep making another set of TEs. Clearly...Masquerade is needed too...
Each set that BF makes relies on the set before it doing well enough to justify them making more ponies. Let 'em know you're going to buy

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2021, 05:30:35 AM »
Well, now they have Fizzy in the pose, it can't be hard to get Galaxy or Speedy either
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ridi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2021, 06:05:27 AM »
Oh man I am HYPED! They all look sooo good! ;w;

Wishlist

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2021, 06:44:14 AM »
Ohh, I'm excited to see these in stores! I always thought TEs looked slightly demonic in photos (don't hate me), so I'm curious to see how I'll feel once I see them in person. :P

Offline serena-hime

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 07:22:45 AM »
REALLY hope there will be an online place to get them individually without paying scalper prices! I wonder if buying 4 from Blain will guarantee a full set or if they'll send duplicates.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 07:56:25 AM »
Well, now they have Fizzy in the pose, it can't be hard to get Galaxy or Speedy either

I would hazard that if we get 2 more, Speedy and Galaxy are the more likely ones to get. I would LOVE Masquerade, as she was my childhood TE, and sister wants her for the same reason, but unless they make a full set of four and add Sweet Pop, I can't see it right now. I think Whizzer and any of the y5 set are probably off the scale (and honestly, I'm over people talking about wanting Mimic.)

I am so happy these have actual twinkle eyes though. Sister was cool with them changing it up and having a regular eye version for variety, but TE has always been a favourite set of mine.

I will be after all of them, probably...although my hesitation is Sweetie because that name is not happening in this house. It may be the one box I destroy, if I get her. I usually keep them, but sorry, nope. It's one of the few US names I've known and loathed since I was a kid. Sweetie is so much cuter.

A white Gingerbread :D And aside the one sealed on Sunshower's card, I've never owned a Fizzy. She's my sister's first pony, so I never got one. But I WILL get  BF one.

Hopefully. If these get to the UK at some point. It seems probable they will, but it may be a while yet.

I will admit to not being crazy about the three earths in this set vis a vis other TEs, I'd rather have both Galaxy and Masky, as well as Whizzer, but that's just life :) I'm glad to see Fizzy at least =D. It's the first one of my sister's childhood ponies to be made in the retro line, as her other really early one, Sprinkles, hasn't happened.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2021, 08:28:20 AM »
I hope I can get Gingerbread. Will this site let you choose the pony you want or would they ship a random one out? I can't get one in person as none of the stores that carry the Basic Fun Retro ponies at this point are present here in Washington since Target stopped carrying them.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2021, 08:46:03 AM »
OMG Super exciting news!!! Thanks for sharing.

I'm picking up a Gingerbread the second she's released; the faster she's out of the package, the less risk of leg staining from her tail I hope.

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 10:01:55 AM »
OMG they are so cute!!! I am 100% going to need to track down all four of them. I am praying to the Pony Gods they will be available at Cracker Barrel when I'm visiting the east coast in three weeks!

Offline skyline

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 10:19:25 AM »
They're sooooooo pretty 😍😍😍😍😍😍

sig by starscout!

Looking for Lucky Bell’s Musical Dream Pony (Keypers fakie)! PM me if you’re selling !

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2021, 10:28:26 AM »
 :frolic: OMG I need all of them!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2021, 11:08:34 AM »
Aaaaaaa they all look so good!!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 04:29:59 PM »

I would hazard that if we get 2 more, Speedy and Galaxy are the more likely ones to get. I would LOVE Masquerade, as she was my childhood TE, and sister wants her for the same reason, but unless they make a full set of four and add Sweet Pop, I can't see it right now. I think Whizzer and any of the y5 set are probably off the scale (and honestly, I'm over people talking about wanting Mimic.)

I am so happy these have actual twinkle eyes though. Sister was cool with them changing it up and having a regular eye version for variety, but TE has always been a favourite set of mine.

I will be after all of them, probably...although my hesitation is Sweetie because that name is not happening in this house. It may be the one box I destroy, if I get her. I usually keep them, but sorry, nope. It's one of the few US names I've known and loathed since I was a kid. Sweetie is so much cuter.

A white Gingerbread :D And aside the one sealed on Sunshower's card, I've never owned a Fizzy. She's my sister's first pony, so I never got one. But I WILL get  BF one.

Hopefully. If these get to the UK at some point. It seems probable they will, but it may be a while yet.

I will admit to not being crazy about the three earths in this set vis a vis other TEs, I'd rather have both Galaxy and Masky, as well as Whizzer, but that's just life :) I'm glad to see Fizzy at least =D. It's the first one of my sister's childhood ponies to be made in the retro line, as her other really early one, Sprinkles, hasn't happened.
I'm in agreement about the name, but for a different reason: a Peekaboo baby girl of the name Sweet Stuff.

If Whizzer is a hard one to do, then I can still hold out for Galaxy. Galaxy, Speedy, Masquerade & Sweet Pop would be a great second set of these
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline kid80

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2021, 05:03:04 PM »
Galaxy, Speedy, Masquerade & Sweet Pop would be a great second set of these

Ponybookworm, YES!!!! Love this call for a second TE set!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal