Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Surprise flavored water figurines- Any info/collectors?

(1/7) > >>

Strawberry Swirl:
So a week or so ago I got one of those bottle flavored waters for kids where they have a capsule attached to the bottle with a little figurine inside. Does anybody else bother to collect these?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I normally pick them up whenever I see them but for some reason I can't find any information about them (even on MLPMerch). According to the pamphlet there's 20 of them in all and I'd like to get all the versions of Rarity, Rainbow and AJ. But due to the lack of discussion about these things I get the feeling I might be the only one who even cares lol.

I do believe I have a couple extra as well if anyone were to be interested in trading but honestly I don't think it's likely someone would want it.

*Update*
Decided to add an image of these things just in case people don't know what I'm talking about lolol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan:
Those are really cute.  I don't think I've seen those drinks before only the ones that have the character toppers.

Ponyfan

Leave a Whisper:
Never seen them before

Bekuno:
How interesting! I don't recognize these, but I have a tiny applejack that looks really similar to the standing one seen in your collection. I can't remember where she came from, but I know I've never had or seen these drinks before. I wonder if the toys are attached to multiple products? Hmm

Princess Fizzy:
The drinks started showing up around 2016. MLP merch has some of them listed as surprise drinks.

https://data.mlpmerch.com/other-figures/manufacturer/surprise-drinks/

https://data.mlpmerch.com/other-figures/set/surprise-drinks/pencil-topper-figure/

I have two from early on, the AJ winking pencil topper and a Twilight puzzle. I was disappointed to not get a figure so I never bought more of them. I have them around somewhere & I do remember them coming in a yellow capsule with a pamphlet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version