Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Show me your most recent Nirvana purchase

<< < (3/3)

pinkkittywinks:
Nice KKV :) I am in a very similar place, I don't often get to add to my collection as my "completers" are ridiculously beyond my budget.

I understand the "sellers remorse" I am pleased to hear you have Piggy Peachy back with you :) has she got rounded hearts or pointy hearts?

Fitting with the Spanish theme, I added NC Applejack to my collection (she needs her photoshoot)

Love pkw xxx

kitkatvintage:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on October 18, 2021, 12:47:03 PM ---Nice KKV :) I am in a very similar place, I don't often get to add to my collection as my "completers" are ridiculously beyond my budget.

I understand the "sellers remorse" I am pleased to hear you have Piggy Peachy back with you :) has she got rounded hearts or pointy hearts?

Fitting with the Spanish theme, I added NC Applejack to my collection (she needs her photoshoot)

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---
:hug: pkw
My Peachy has the pointy hearts, as does the Snuzzle in my collection. I had to search for a symbol comparison pic to be sure, haha!

pinkkittywinks:
KKV thank you for checking :) I am forever curious about the symbol variations on the ponies. These little details can easily slip by unnoticed.

Here is my NC Applejack, I love her intense orange colour.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Love pkw xxx

Ponybookworm:

Sorry peeps, but I got these two, my most wanted Argies, from CobraMortai. Saying sorry as Cobra told me they were popular, & no surprise.

I also gave them these dresses by Pink Kittywinks to wear, as well as cute necklaces which I think go well wi them. Cobra is a pleasure to deal with & I recommend them for any Argies you would like. I can post them now as they are fully paid & fed back. I had to arrange a payment plan to get these two, but it was so worth it!!!

pinkkittywinks:
Fantastic ponies PBW :) I noticed the necklaces they are wearing too, they look just right on them.

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version