collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minty Wishlist - Updated  (Read 1361 times)

Offline MyLittleMinty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Minty Wishlist - Updated
« on: July 31, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
I'm currently trying to get as many Mintys as I can! G3 Minty was my first and favorite pony as a kid, and I adore her!

Here's the Mintys I need to complete my collection. All of these, I would be ok with them in box or out of box, with accessories or without accessories. It's the Mintys themselves I'm concerned with, not necessarily the stuff that comes with them.
- G1 Minty (any; I'm not planning on going for all the G1 Minty varieties since she's not my focus here)
- Glitter Celebration Minty
- Ice Dancing with Glitter Glide bonus Minty (Diva Pose Minty II, 2004)
- Wing Wishes Minty (Walking Pose Minty III)
- Sharing Tea with Pinkie Pie and Minty pack (January Carnation Pose Minty IV, 2007)
- A Very Minty Christmas Minty (Daffidazey Pose Minty VI, 2007)
- G3 Minty Plush (not high priority)
- Tiny Tins Collectible Tin Minty
- Various G3 knickknacks (keychain, Christmas ornaments, whatever)
- A Very Minty Christmas Tree Ponyville Minty (2007) (with or without the Christmas tree itself)
- Cutie Mark Crew G4 Minty (2019) (not super high priority)
- Taobao Prototype G4 Minty, which is my grail and I'll likely never be able to afford, but I can dream!! :)

I'm really interesting in purchasing a Glitter Celebration Minty right now. My sweet mother just bought me two Mintys to try and get me one, but one was a promo pack Minty, and the other was a Winter Series III Minty without accessories, both of which I already have. I'm pretty bummed out about it, and I'd love to have the correct one to add to my collection!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:31:07 PM by MyLittleMinty »

Offline MyLittleMinty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Minty Wishlist - Updated
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 03:32:00 PM »
Updated to include the fact that I'm very interested in purchasing a Glitter Celebration Minty right now. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal