collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DUTCH PONY FOR SALE - MLP G1 Dutch Diary (Dagboek) 1984/1995 original  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Shelby-3000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to my listing and auction for my original My Little Pony G1 Vintage Dutch Diary (Dagboek) pony!
This pony has been released back in 1995 in the Netherlands. For this reason, Dutch Diary (Dagboek) is considered a Dutch pony, which one is pretty hard to find! She is also for sale on eBay, so if you prefer this for bids/offers feel free to follow the link! My eBay name is Shelby-3000
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403137748746?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160811114145%26meid%3D22005a42eab14d35b60ed9577f5a71d1%26pid%3D100667%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D403137748746%26itm%3D403137748746%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2334524%26brand%3DHasbro&_trksid=p2334524.c100667.m2042

Unfortunately, she has a few flaws (don't expect a perfect pony which one's about 30 years old, because aging happens unfortunately), so it would be greatly appreciated to read the description below carefully before buying. Thanks a lot already for reading!

Mane and tail
My Dutch Diary (Dagboek) pony's mane ain't cut and is pretty soft and silky. This is original hair and the only thing I did with the mane was washing it with shampoo, conditioner, comb the mane for a silky smooth appearance and just let it dry :-) The tail on the other hand is a bit dry I think. I'm not sure if the tips have ever been cutted, so I won't say anything about this whether the tail has been cutted or not. I did wash and rinse the tail properly with shampoo, conditioner and I did comb it, wrapped it around my finger and around her leg to dry. Also, the tail has never been rehaired before and you can see the washer is still in there in the light. She also has no tail rust by the way. In general she has never been rehaired before to keep her as much as I could in her original condition!

Body
When it comes to the body there are a few 'points of attention' I'd like to point out. The first thing is that she has some slight stripes on both symbols and one symbol is a bit more rubbed than the other symbol. This could be thanks to factory error, but also because of aging or a kid who played around with marker. Furthermore, she has a slight pink stripe near her neck (it's very dark and is almost invisible, but in sunlight it appears and can't be removed with acetone. So sunfading with peroxide cream vol40 might work.) Furthermore, one eye is not very perfect from the other. Like it's rubbed or something. And the last flaw she has are kind of damaged ear tips. No idea how this could be possible, but it's slightly damaged, like the blue body color is gone. And last but not least: she has a very slight, like a very slight to almost invisible head/body mismatch (her body is for like 95% darker than her head, but it depends how critical you are.)

Condition in general
This Dutch Diary (Dagboek) pony doesn't have tail rust, mold, regrind or cancer. She also doesn't rattles or makes other sounds. She stands firmly on her feet and doesn't fall over or something. So it's a pretty pony for her age! She lives in a smoke-free environment.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Terms and policy
Payment and shipment

If you have additional questions or like to receive more detailed photos of the pony, feel free to contact me! International buyers are very welcome as much as international buyers! So, I do ship both national and international with track and trace (not without!) Please, keep in mind that the shipping costs are more than shipment without track and trace. The buyer pays their winning offer/bid for the pony and the shipping costs.

Shipment will take from the Netherlands. National shipment with PostNL only (not DHL or anything like that other than PostNL) with track and trace will be €7,25. International shipment, also with PostNL and with track and trace will be €29,30 (about $34,00)
When it comes to payment I do only accept payment from eBay itself or PayPal. Please, send payment as soon as possible, within 2 days. I will ship the pony also within a maximum of 48 hours (also 2 days.)

If it happens for you as the buyer than you are unhappy with this Dutch Diary (Dagboek) pony for whatever reason, please contact me about and describe the mistakes or something like that correctly and we can work something out to fix the problem. For so far I've described every advantage and disadvantage about the pony, so once again: read the description carefully before buying and if you have any questions or like to see more photos: please, send me a message!

Thanks a lot already and happy bidding/buying! Wishing you the best of luck 🍀
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 04:36:08 PM by Shelby-3000 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal