Pony Talk > Pony Fairs!

Pony Friends Forever Convention! San Antonio, Texas, November 5-7, 2021 Updated!

<< < (2/2)

Clipper:
Pony Friends Forever Important Updates!
Only one table is left in the vendor hall! - reserve the last table now before you miss your chance!
* you must purchase a general admission or package to the event with your vendor table. Please double check to make sure if you are  vendor that you have your admission ticket, otherwise you will not be able to vend*
*Only 5 Diamond Edition bundles left!
*Only 7 seats per private dining experience with special guests left!
 *ALL PFF merchandise on our web shop will be exclusively sold online! If you would like to have a mask, shirt or hoodie for the event, you must order 3-4 weeks ahead! The orders take on average a week, and are custom made to order.
* Limited amounts of HQG1C's Diamond Edition Tradewinds, original 2020 Tradewinds and Tradewinds plush, will be available as first come, first serve at the PFF shop at the event.
*All Double rooms at the Drury Plaza within our
Block are SOLD OUT!
There are a few king sized rooms left at the plaza. For those needing a double room, not to worry! We have another room block in the hotel Nextdoor in the same parking lot! The Drury inn hotel offers the same incentives as the drury plaza! **There's only 15 or so rooms
Available in this block  so be sure to book ASAP!
*hotel room block reservations end 2 weeks before the convention*
*Masks ARE required within our event*
For ticketing, hotel booking and merchandise ordering, please visit the Pony Friends Forever website ponyfriendsforevercon.com
We look forward to seeing everyone this fall!
~PFF Crew~

Post Merge: September 27, 2021, 10:14:23 PM

** vendor booths are SOLD OUT! please email [email protected] to join the wait list!

Dazzler:
This was my first convention ever and I loved it! I can’t wait until the next one!

maycrestmom:
hope everyone had a blast!  I would love to know if possible to support ya'll if I can still purchase a tradewinds plush and HQG1C figure :-)

Clipper:

--- Quote from: maycrestmom on November 27, 2021, 07:45:38 AM ---hope everyone had a blast!  I would love to know if possible to support ya'll if I can still purchase a tradewinds plush and HQG1C figure :-)

--- End quote ---

All the ponies accidently got put in my storage pod. As of now they won't be available until next convention, since we cannot access them.

Dates for next convention will be announced very soon! I hope you can make it to one in the future!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version