Creativity > Customs

Bubble Pop G3 Custom - My first one!

(1/3) > >>

EllyFant:
Meet Bubble Pop. My first custom I ever made lol. She was originally a thriftstore find who had no hair and mysterious blue and pink stains all over her body and face I was then inspired to give a custom pony a shot again, after my disaster attempt of a few years ago. I think she turned out okay. I used yarn for hair. I tried brushing out wefts but I think I was doing it wrong because I had no length left. It was my first time ever rerooting, which was a fun experience lol. I now have a blister on my finger. I think it ended up too full, but its very luxurious. I didn't have a solid idea on where I wanted to go with the pony, but it was fun. Eyes were sooooo hard. I'm already looking forward to my next pony! I've actually already started and ordered some doll hair. I forgot to take before pictures, but I have some after pictures! If anyone has any tips let me know!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Heelys:
Oh, nice! She's very fun and funky. You did a GREAT job for a first custom, no doubt! Her hair is very luxurious, and it looks great.

"I now have a blister on my finger." That's how you get inaugurated into the doll custom community.

Ponybookworm:
She's gorgeous!!! Love how you turned her flaws into her features xxx

Griffin:
She looks lovely, the yarn hair looks fabulous on her! I actually love the wavy look. Great job on your first custom, I'm looking forward to seeing more :art:

Leave a Whisper:
Ooh! She's cute! Her symbols are really fun too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version