collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Movie Cutie Mark Crusaders set [Anyone in the US]  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Fundamental

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So this is a loooooong shot, but does anyone know where I can find this? I've searched and searched but it's like there were barely any made and no one has them available. I'm not even sure on the precise name of this set, but I'd appreciate any help in tracking it down.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 01:46:49 PM by Fundamental »

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Movie Cutie Mark Crusaders set
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 05:14:25 PM »
I wonder too. That discord is pretty cool.

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 08:39:14 AM »
While I haven’t seen those in a while, I’m letting you know that my fiancé and I favorite “hack“ when it comes to releases we missed is overstock stores. I’m pretty sure we bought our version of this in a big lots. You might be 2 to 3 years out of date with the current timeline, but I really suggest you look in places like that. Big lots, Ollies if you have them heck at one point we found a bunch in Ross Dress for Less, Marshall’s, Kohls, anything that purchases overstock items and sells them at a discount. I’ll keep an eye out for this for you though, but I can’t tell you when the last time I saw it was.

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 07:31:15 PM »
While I haven’t seen those in a while, I’m letting you know that my fiancé and I favorite “hack“ when it comes to releases we missed is overstock stores. I’m pretty sure we bought our version of this in a big lots. You might be 2 to 3 years out of date with the current timeline, but I really suggest you look in places like that. Big lots, Ollies if you have them heck at one point we found a bunch in Ross Dress for Less, Marshall’s, Kohls, anything that purchases overstock items and sells them at a discount. I’ll keep an eye out for this for you though, but I can’t tell you when the last time I saw it was.

Thank you for the idea, and thank you for keeping an eye out, that's nice of you! :D
What really sucks for me is that I'm in the UK though  :cry: I don't know why I didn't think to mention that!
While it is possible I'd find it, it's incredibly unlikely here in overstock stores and such, but I won't give up

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 01:37:52 PM »
An ebay listing for this came about, and I missed out because I was outbid at the end  :cry:

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 01:46:28 PM »
Sorry to bother everyone with this again, but an eBay listing for this has turned up.

It's an eBay US listing, I'm in the UK. The seller is asking for around $60 I think.
It's a bit high for me, but out of curiosity, if someone based in the US (perhaps on this forum) were to purchase this, how much would it cost for them to then ship this to me in the UK?

Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal