Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Pony room renovation, set completer, lotsa stuff!

(1/5) > >>

mlp4me:
I am excited to share the pony room after a very long needed renovation. March 2020 lockdown left time to reorganize and try new shelving.

Had to wait over a year to share pics. Why you ask? A certain shelf that is on display wasn't to leave the store. Had to wait for someone to retire, literally! Well, that person has spoiled me my entire life, a year is nuttin...

About 20% of the collection was traded or purchased through the community. Many thanks to those who have supported my online sales/customs since 2009. Hugs to A LOT of you! I've been actively collecting for 21 years now. It all started with a dozen ponies in the original herd.

A few days ago sea pony Sea Mist joined the herd. She was the final piece of what I consider to be a complete US store collection (petites, lil litters, dream beauties, play sets, those are separate to me...).

Where to next? A handful of mail orders, second release play sets, petites.

Too many pics for one post, so here's the main walls.

For a comprehensive looksie here's the album click me

North Wall
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes'em, Mork & Mindy. I also LOVE Aladdin & Rainbow Brite. I keep those collections at a minimum upstairs; the rest hangs out in the basement...

West Wall

South Wall

Hubby and I both use this room. He has TONS of sports cards in here, hotwheels/matchbox cars plus a closet full of legos...

East Wall

The set completer!

LadyAmalthea:
This is incredible!! Your displays looks great and very well organized.

Artemesia's Garden:
OMG your So Softs look amazing! So floofy. I've also never seen some of those G1 plushes before, the babies!!

I notice that you have the blue towel for your Waterfall, I'm very jealous since this one always gets away. Your jigsaw boxes also look incredibly lovely all together. MOC Wild FLower looks beautiful, too, I love her colours.

Thank you, this is epic!

Beth3346:
you have an amazing collection! i don't want to look too much. i'm going to get the pony buying bug again.

mlp4me:

--- Quote from: Artemesia's Garden on July 13, 2021, 08:32:43 AM ---OMG your So Softs look amazing! So floofy. I've also never seen some of those G1 plushes before, the babies!!

I notice that you have the blue towel for your Waterfall, I'm very jealous since this one always gets away. Your jigsaw boxes also look incredibly lovely all together. MOC Wild FLower looks beautiful, too, I love her colours.

Thank you, this is epic!

--- End quote ---

:o) Thank you! ...Eat, sleep, breathe pony, lol.

A lot of time went in to cleaning and straightening the hair on those plushes. I am an official professional plush restorer.

Post Merge: July 13, 2021, 11:50:25 AM

--- Quote from: Beth3346 on July 13, 2021, 08:34:54 AM ---you have an amazing collection! i don't want to look too much. i'm going to get the pony buying bug again.

--- End quote ---
Thank you. It's ok to get bit by the bug every once and awhile. wink, wink.
I look and have to step back and say it's time for a break. I have a lot of customs I need to get working on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version