Pony Talk > Pony Fairs!

Minnesota MLP Jubilee - September 4, 2021!

<< < (2/8) > >>

loverofbalto:
I'm just so conflicted honestly as Furry Migration is the 10-12 and now I work overnights.  Maybe with enough knowing ahead of time I could just have two days off in a row, so I don't use any PTO, which is going towards con.  I have a lot to think about...meep.  But I really want to do this I miss my pony sisters.

lunap99:
I don’t think I have anything scheduled for any of those days. I live in Burnsville so I’m close but I don’t really want to have to go more than about 30 minutes.
Every time I plan to go to one of these things I get sick so I hope I can make it this time.

Delphian:
I have so much to sell! It'd be nice to do that in person again. I just voted for September in the hopes we'll have a better chance at having weather that isn't like today. :lol:

wizzer218:
I'll be there! Count me in labor day weekend definitely works best for me.

Kazzellin:
All right! I think I've got everyone who's mentioned going either herein or in the FB chat accounted for. If anyone needs to be changed to the maybe category, let me know! :D

Thus far, looks like August 21/22 is the winner, with Labor Day weekend a close second! Looks like we've 12 people accounted for and only 8 have voted for a weekend date, though! If you haven't given your first and second choices in the voting above, please do! It's open until June 15! :awake:

--- Quote from: silverdawn on June 02, 2021, 02:04:09 AM --- The rehairing part has me super excited and I'd love to help out with our shimmerlocks.com products if you all think it would be useful ^_^ 

--- End quote ---

...I'm going to need to make a list of the hair colors I already have before this meet, aren't I. :lol: The tool you show on your website is slightly different than the one I have, so a demo from you on it would be great! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version