collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75584 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #990 on: February 26, 2022, 12:29:14 PM »
I think I have an ovarian cyst, so I'll have to go get it ultrasounded just to be sure. I can feel pressure on my guts. Bleh. Better to catch it now than when it's painful, I guess.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #991 on: February 26, 2022, 01:31:23 PM »
I think I have an ovarian cyst, so I'll have to go get it ultrasounded just to be sure. I can feel pressure on my guts. Bleh. Better to catch it now than when it's painful, I guess.

:hug: i hope everything goes well :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 26, 2022, 08:44:07 PM »
Here's hoping you aren't too ill xxx
 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #993 on: February 27, 2022, 01:27:14 AM »
Wishing you the best, TRTL.

My complaint for today is kind of messy and complicated to explain without giving detailed specifics.

But it comes down to people who lie, and create unnecessary drama by not being honest in the first place.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #994 on: February 27, 2022, 05:16:56 AM »
I nearly tripped on my cat this morning, so I overcompensated trying to avoid her and ended up falling. I put out my hand to brace myself and jammed my wrist. I have many wrist braces thanks to my carpal tunnel so I'm wearing one of those and putting ice on it. My cat is perfectly fine and had no idea why I was suddenly on the floor. This has happened many times where she almost trips me but this is the first time I've fallen trying to avoid it.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 27, 2022, 06:42:52 PM »
Headache and tired, I think I overdid it today, and I've been stressed about...world events.   >_<  Now thinking is hard.  Glad it is almost bedtime.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #996 on: March 01, 2022, 06:56:43 AM »
The weather :pout: It's nice at night and early morning, like right now it's 65. I would open my windows but everyday we get up into the 80s and a couple of days this week they are saying above 90. It's also very humid. It's annoying. I have my A/C set on 75. I just wish the highs weren't that high. I much prefer fresh air.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 01, 2022, 07:57:16 AM »
I feel horrible today. :(  I'm pretty sure at least one of my medicines isn't working like it's supposed to.  I feel like I'm freezing and it's unusual for me to feel really cold.  I also feel lightheaded and a bit dizzy at times.

On a lighter note, I'm impatiently waiting for my order from Amazon to ship. I know it hasn't even been 2 business days yet and I don't have Prime but my last order shipped quickly even without Prime.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 01, 2022, 03:32:42 PM »
I wanted to clean my mug before making coffee but I don't think I rinsed it properly because when I started filling it up the coffee was kind of bubbly and smelled like dish soap >_< I had to pour it down the drain and start brewing from scratch...
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline starscout

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
« Reply #999 on: March 01, 2022, 08:00:10 PM »
I had a similar situation when I was like 16. I suspected ovarian cysts, but my (male) OBGYN kept dismissing it and telling my parents that I was "just another teenage girl overreacting." It turned out to be endometriosis and I had to have surgery for it. I am still angry about that. :hmm: I hope your situation goes over much more smoothly.

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1000 on: March 02, 2022, 04:31:20 AM »
So, my cat bit my hand. She sometimes does this when she's being impatient for me to wake up. The problem is she bites really hard. I don't think she does it on purpose. She's missing teeth, so I think she just bites and chews with more force and the same thing happens when she bites me. It's only been two days and my hand is already super infected. I'm thinking of going to the ER.

What really annoys me though is that I can't play my PS4 :pout: It's too painful.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1001 on: March 02, 2022, 10:40:59 AM »
BC i hope your hand gets better. :)

My complaint for today is people telling me to just not worry about things that stress me out. like if i just stop worrying i guess i no longer need to pay bills or worry about my parents aging, or the Texas government discriminating against women. or the threat of nuclear war now.  i'm so glad i have these words of wisdom. just stop worrying and all of your problems are gone. what a life hack!

sorry for the rant. i'm very tired and stressed.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 10:43:19 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 02, 2022, 12:23:43 PM »
Amazon is shipping all of the items I ordered in the same box except for one thing.  I know it shouldn't annoy me but I find it a little odd that one item is coming separately from the others.

My dad really upset me today.  We went to the store and I noticed my mom had flour tortillas in her basket.  When I asked what the tortillas were for my dad said that he wanted chicken fajitas for lunch. All I said was las time my mom bought tortillas we had quesadillas and my dad got mad and said that he didn't want fajitas for lunch anymore.  I told him that I was fine with fajitas but he kept saying he didn't want them anymore.  I was already having trouble with my asthma before and getting upset because he got mad didn't help.  I get so tired of him getting mad over things if my mom and I don't say exactly the right thing or do what he wants.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 02, 2022, 04:43:59 PM »
So, my cat bit my hand. She sometimes does this when she's being impatient for me to wake up. The problem is she bites really hard. I don't think she does it on purpose. She's missing teeth, so I think she just bites and chews with more force and the same thing happens when she bites me. It's only been two days and my hand is already super infected. I'm thinking of going to the ER.

What really annoys me though is that I can't play my PS4 :pout: It's too painful.

Oh, I hope your hand is okay soon!  :huh: :hug:
I was already thinking about going to the emergency room when my cat slit my palm open, but now the wounds look better. Nails don’t do as bad a wound as biting.  :wonder: The teeth make a deep puncture wound that causes a lot of damage and after all, there are probably more bacteria (e.g. Capnocytophaga canimorsus) in the saliva of the cat than in the claws (at least in the inner cat). I just read on the internet how a woman had been bitten by her cat and the wound had become really bad. The wound was very small. The woman's condition worsened and she developed a fever. She was then hospitalized and put in a drip. Little by little, her condition improved and the wound began to heal as well. It was revealed that there had been inflammation in the cat's mouth, which is why the wound that came to the woman became badly inflamed.  :huh:
I hope you went to the doctor?  :)

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1004 on: March 03, 2022, 04:35:14 AM »

I didn't go to the ER, but I made an appointment with a doctor. It's not until the 10th. I've been taking care of the wound and it doesn't hurt as much, but it's still swollen and red almost to my wrist. I think I had a slight fever yesterday but I feel fine right now. What is actually bothering me more is the sore on my tongue and the gums by my wisdom tooth. I had a hard time sleeping because of that pain. I've been rinsing with salt water but it's taking a very long time to heal the sore. I also have a bad headache this morning. So with all of that going on, I'm in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal