collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78985 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #945 on: February 16, 2022, 07:08:45 AM »
For random acts of kindness week someone hit my car in a parking lot and broke my back tail light.  Aren't the people here so kind and generous as to not leave even an apology note?

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #946 on: February 16, 2022, 01:35:37 PM »
I'm so tired :zzz:

I'm always tired, but this is extra tired. My stomach hurts too, which is happening a lot more frequently. I'm not eating what I should and eating too much of what I shouldn't. I'm paying for it with pain and feeling uncomfortable and I bet I gained weight back. Feeling more depressed than usual too. It's probably all related. I could go back to my diet but I've already bought all this stuff and I don't want to waste it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #947 on: February 16, 2022, 03:02:58 PM »
I'm so tired :zzz:

I'm always tired, but this is extra tired. My stomach hurts too, which is happening a lot more frequently. I'm not eating what I should and eating too much of what I shouldn't. I'm paying for it with pain and feeling uncomfortable and I bet I gained weight back. Feeling more depressed than usual too. It's probably all related. I could go back to my diet but I've already bought all this stuff and I don't want to waste it.

:hug: i hope you feel better soon :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Apple Spice

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #948 on: February 16, 2022, 03:36:33 PM »
I'm doing okay. I know I can buy another one down the road. It just upsets me that it's getting that bad around here. I've seen porch pirates on the news, but this is really a first for me. I don't really have close neighbors around me. We live out in the country, but I noticed a lot more vehicles going up and down the road anymore. Just say there have been suspicious actives from neighbors above the road a couple of miles from me have been arrested for, so with all that going on who knows. I'm trying to laugh it off. I would love to be a fly on the wall & see their faces when opening that box or package expecting something else. And when they see a pony. lol Why couldn't they steal my bills?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 06:35:49 PM by Apple Spice »

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 16, 2022, 04:10:10 PM »
This is why I always use parcel stations.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 17, 2022, 09:30:41 AM »
So freaking cold!! ! May have to get a hot water bottle & cover
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #951 on: February 17, 2022, 01:16:28 PM »
Thanks, Beth :hug:

I'm not actually feeling any better. I felt okay this morning and I had my coffee without issue. But as the day has gone on, I feel like crud. I made the mistake of eating a vegetable egg roll and my stomach hurts again. The veggies are cooked, so I thought it would be okay. The tiredness is still there too, it's only 4pm and I could seriously go to bed and I slept in this morning, getting up at 8 instead of 6. My mom isn't feeling well either and my niece is gone again, so it's just her and my dad. I'd like to go over there but I need to feel better.

The fruit flies are back :( Since I haven't gone to my parents house, my dad hasn't been by and my garbage piled up again. I double bag the cat litter and tie the bag in a knot, but it attracts the flies anyway. They were in the kitchen this morning too in the regular garbage but I sprayed. I dunno, maybe I should spray the outside of the litter bags.

Also, a wasp has been hanging around one of my windows. I can't tell what kind it is, but I don't think it's a mud wasp (since those are fairly harmless). I'm allergic to insect stings so I'm hoping it doesn't find a way in. Regular house flies keep getting in and I think it's from the same window. Hmm. I should spray that too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 17, 2022, 03:33:23 PM »
I'm exhausted.  I only got a couple hours of sleep and put in a full day of work. :zzz: :zzz:   My mom's been making comments about my sleeping schedule that have put me a little on edge. :( One night she told me that I needed to go to sleep soon because I had to get up early the next morning and then another night, she told me that my wake up time was super early. It made me feel like she thought I was 5 yrs old and needed to be told when to go to sleep. :(  I've worked out what works best for me on work nights and try to stick to it. One weekends I usually stay up a little later because I don't have to get up so early.    I know that a lot of the reason I had trouble falling asleep last night was due to my worries about today but I also think what my mom said was a factor too.

I'm starting to think my dad is passive aggressive.  He'll say he doesn't care if we don't do exactly what he wants but he sulks, gets angry or holds a grudge about it.  Today, for example when I got home from work my parents had the tv on a movie they were watching.  I had no interest in the movie at all because I hadn't seen the start of it.  My dad said he didn't care if he finished the movie or not but he sat down and started watching it again.  That made me feel like I had to go in another room to watch what I wanted despite him saying otherwise.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 17, 2022, 09:04:41 PM »
Turned on my computer to get a notice that one of my USB drives needed to be scanned in order to "fix" a problem.  Because I know that this will wipe my drive, I am now in the process of transferring the files to a new USB in the hopes that I won't lose all of my work.  I really don't have time to start over on the various art projects that I have on that drive (not if I'm going to have any chance at getting the next set of Pokemon coloring pages out on Monday for Pokemon day--I'm pushing it timewise as it is).

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #954 on: February 18, 2022, 09:17:47 AM »
I'm just tired. Taking time off doesn't help. i come back more stressed than ever. i don't know what to do at this point. i'm just tired, stressed and irritated with everything.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #955 on: February 18, 2022, 11:28:52 AM »
It seems everyone is having a hard time :hug:

@Ponyfan, my mom is always making comments about my sleeping habits, and other things. Always trying to criticize. She's a little better after having a stroke but the old her still comes through sometimes. I'm sorry both your parents are stressing you.

The humidity today is insane. We're going to have temps in the upper 80s possibly low 90s. I couldn't take the humidity, my glasses were fogging up, so I turned my A/C on. First time in a couple months, I want to say. There's an odor :pout: They just changed the filter so I don't know. Or maybe I just forgot what Freon smelled like (do they still use Freon?)

My stomach! It's so bad. It hurts so much and is making a lot of noise. I skipped coffee today and haven't eaten anything, just drinking water, and it's still bothering me. I think I need to see a gastro-doctor. It's been a few years since my last endoscopy. Maybe there's medicine for gastritis I can take.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #956 on: February 18, 2022, 04:21:22 PM »
I just flipped the e key off my keyboard. It's broken. So like my F key, it will have to be stuck on with whatever I can find. It would be the e key.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 18, 2022, 04:30:40 PM »
  Someone assumed today that I was living in my car... so I think I need to clean my car.

why yes there are 2 baskets and 2 bins and a lunchbox and some ripped towels and a social services directory piled all over my backseat and a random sock.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #958 on: February 19, 2022, 09:40:29 AM »
I don't think our boundary is straight. It's a mess of stacked fence panels and junk, part of which blew over last night. I think our neighbour has built a shed which comes over onto our land. Some roofing material has slipped over to our side. I don't wanna talk to them because they ignored our request not to park outside our house while we were moving in (with two Luton vans in a narrow lane). I'm going to have to pay a surveyor to check before we say anything.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #959 on: February 20, 2022, 07:32:12 AM »
Oh boy, the weather...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal