collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75494 times)

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #840 on: January 14, 2022, 07:32:17 PM »
I completely agree with ya’ll about the dog etiquette. The famous phrase around here is “Oh, they’re friendly!” Whenever an off leash dog approaches you. -_- Okay maybe they are, but I still wasn’t prepared for them to come charging at me! I love dogs but I do get alarmed when one comes running at me, friendly or not.

I get even more I rated if I’m walking with my dogs. My last dog, Snowy was a friendly dog overall and could handle unexpected dogs coming at him, but even he didn’t like every dog. Plus, if it caught him by surprise he may not be so friendly. This dog, Shamrock, was not socialized at all prior to us getting him. He is extremely afraid of other dogs (so this is a huge set back for him) and does not do well with any animal approaching him, slow or not. Some beagle came up to him just a week ago and the owner did the famous “he’s friendly!” statement and I straight up told them my dog isn’t. Like…you don’t even know who or what your off leash dog will run to, it’s for their safety too to keep them leashed.

My trivial complaint of the day is I slept in way later than I wanted to. I slept in until 3 pm! To be fair I was up until 4 in the morning, but ugh I don’t like to get that turned around. Now I feel like I’ve wasted my whole day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #841 on: January 15, 2022, 08:41:31 AM »
I have more No-See-Um bites :mad: They're so tiny they can come in right through the window screens. I don't remember having a problem with them last year.

My nose and eyes are itchy, allergies. I don't have any allergy meds. I should have gotten some from my mom yesterday.

My free trial for Walmart+ ended. They were nice enough to extend it twice so I had it for about 2 months. I do have enough money to buy it but it would leave me with very little for the rest of the month. So I don't know what I should do. It was nice not having a delivery fee.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 15, 2022, 11:42:52 AM »
I found some pretty gross stuff under my computer desk while fishing out the aux cable from under there :scared: I really need to clean it up some day...
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 15, 2022, 11:47:04 AM »
It's so windy outside today that I can't be out there except for short periods of time.

One of the things that I wanted to get from Amazon was back on preorder but before I could get an order in it went out of stock.  I know it's petty but I'm a little annoyed that it's not available again.  One of the reasons that I didn't get a chance to order it yesterday was because I had to help my dad with his new phone.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #844 on: January 15, 2022, 12:21:22 PM »
I found some pretty gross stuff under my computer desk while fishing out the aux cable from under there :scared: I really need to clean it up some day...

Just got a wierd urge to slap on some rubber gloves and do it for you. Apologies for the strange misplaced maternal instinct there.

Umm. my trivial complaint. I guess having a manager who shrugs when you ask them serious questions. And makes noises like a child when you ask them to go over how they want health and safety documentation set up. What is the point of her.

:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #845 on: January 15, 2022, 03:30:03 PM »
There is a cellar spider eating a ladybird right over my head.

The ladybird has been in my room since yesterday. It was too cold to put it out, so I put it with my plants. But it decided to wander again. I haven't seen any cellar spiders in my room in a few months. But there is definitely now one right over my bed here and it's definitely eating the ladybird.

...I don't mind the spider. I'm not so fond of the dead ladybird that will doubtless be dropped on my bed when it's done eating. I also feel bad for the ladybird.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #846 on: January 16, 2022, 08:36:39 AM »
I'm cleaning up my place and there are three batteries on my desk. AAs. I can't remember if they are used and old or new... I remember what I needed a battery for, my backup mouse when my corded mouse died, but it only takes one AA. So are the three on my desk from a 4-pack? Was there something else I put batteries in? I don't have a battery tester so, it's a mystery.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline starscout

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2022, 05:03:00 PM »
I tried baking molten chocolate cakes today. They turned out horrid. :X

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 17, 2022, 08:59:52 AM »
Was going to be very productive with chores today!
Unfortunately the power went out and now the washing machine/dryer won’t work. Estimated time to have it fixed is two hours, but that’s a lucky guess.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #849 on: January 17, 2022, 09:13:50 AM »
In a grisly finale to the spider vs ladybird story mentioned above, ladybird was deposited on my duvet at 2 oclock this morning, right when I was about to go to bed. I am not very fond of dead bugs. And nobody else was awake. So I had to put it out of the window *shivers*.

Spider has since been relocated. I am very tolerant of spiders in general, but I have house rules and one of them is no dead things on my bed.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #850 on: January 17, 2022, 11:07:02 AM »
Someone drove our front lawn to avoid a badly parked car on our road.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #851 on: January 18, 2022, 05:57:37 AM »
Ugh, I've been sick for two days but today is much worse. I don't know how I could have gotten sick though, I haven't been anywhere. Unless I picked it up at my parents' and it incubated for a week. Inspections start today and I'm nervous, which isn't helping. They're doing random units so I hope I don't get picked.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #852 on: January 19, 2022, 07:53:32 AM »
Ugh, I've been sick for two days but today is much worse. I don't know how I could have gotten sick though, I haven't been anywhere. Unless I picked it up at my parents' and it incubated for a week. Inspections start today and I'm nervous, which isn't helping. They're doing random units so I hope I don't get picked.

I hope you feel better soon :)

My complaint today is that I forgot about an early meeting i had today. I feel so off lately :(
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #853 on: January 19, 2022, 12:41:26 PM »
Thank you.

I felt better this morning but as the day went on I went downhill again. I have a bad headache now and my joints really hurt. My face is hot but I feel cold.

My other complaint is having to listen to the neighbor on the phone while she sat outside. I was playing music but could still hear her.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #854 on: January 19, 2022, 03:01:48 PM »
Front lawn has been driven over again >_< Dad has moved some large stones, painted them white and placed them where the lawn has been driven over. I had been planning to buy a large, cute, mother duck and even cuter ducklings to put on the lawn as a deterrent.

This is the fourth time in 6 months it has been driven over. The first time was buy a 12 wheel, curtain sided lorry, it was soooooo bad, the council had to come and out to clear up the mess on the road. There was mud and lawn smeared up the road for 50 meters and a two foot deep trough/gouge in the lawn.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal