collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75577 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #660 on: November 29, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »
Had my bus pass renewal letter today.

Because of my disability award, I think it will be okay to renew, but I got so angry at their description of neurodevelopmental disorder. They basically used this term to describe learning disability, which is not the same thing. I hate that this outdated impression of autism is still out there making lives like mine more complicated.

Bear in mind it took me 2 years to get my pass originally because they didn't know what autism was.

So yeah.

Not impressed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 29, 2021, 01:05:12 PM »
Have to get a new CD Walkman player because the one I’ve got now says no disc inserted when there is a disc in it. I’ve got a whole lot of Doctor Who audios to listen too got some more coming. So my mum has got to order me one from eBay.uk along with the headphones.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #662 on: November 29, 2021, 02:10:51 PM »
I just feel awful :( On top of the chest congestion and coughing, my lungs hurt, my eyes are really itchy and watery, I've sneezed several times today, and I'm very thirsty. Also very tired but that's normal for me.

I looked up how long mold spores stay in the air and they can still be around months after. The only ways to kill them is with a HEPA air purifier or bleach on surfaces. I don't have either. I hate bleach though, it gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. The good news is that the humidity is down and will stay down for a few weeks, plus I still have my windows open so hopefully the majority of spores will waft outside.

I hope my cat doesn't get sick :huh:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 29, 2021, 05:34:12 PM »
Buddy still won’t stop messaging, just trying to make idle conversation. And now moms pissed because I didn’t fold her clothes, even though I washed and folded her towels and sheets. She’s now talking behind my back to my sister while I’m on the can and can VERY CLEARLY hear her. Can’t win in this house at all!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 29, 2021, 07:11:42 PM »
I am not going to "win" Nanowrimo this year.   :lol:  I'm not even close.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #665 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:53 AM »
I'm too cold :cold:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #666 on: November 30, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
whoever picked my grocery order doesn't know the difference between poblano, jalapeno and serrano peppers. i guess my refried beans will be milder than i had hoped.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #667 on: November 30, 2021, 02:21:13 PM »
Ants on my desk again! *smashes*

I forgot to make two important phone calls today. I wrote myself a note but I could only remember one. My brain is a brick when it comes to the other.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 02:23:54 PM by BlackCurtains »

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 30, 2021, 04:53:37 PM »
Buddy stiiiil keeps wanting to talk and keeps asking me what I’m doing and why I’m not on the computer doing art (which I did for him as a gift, not even paid) and all that. My whole life doesn’t revolve around blender and doing art, especially art for you. I have hobbies and things to do like chores or sleeping or any other fun thing to do.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 01, 2021, 10:46:43 AM »
My husband and his dad got really excited about a new Irish pub that opened up.  His dad grew up in Ireland.  My husband announced he was taking me to scope it out and it was a long drive to be hungry.  Unfortunately, they were having problems with deliveries so there was no black pudding, the sausages were American, they overcooked my fish, and the soda bread was store bought and not as good as my father-in-laws. So much disappointment.  I didn't order the Irish breakfast but I was looking forward to a few bites from my husband.  The upside was I enjoyed being out with my guy.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2021, 05:24:50 AM »
I was in a Rube Goldberg machine this morning. If it had been a sitcom I'm sure it would have been hilarious.

I cut my nails last night very short. So this morning I couldn't open the cat food because my nails couldn't catch the pull tab. I decided to try a butter knife. Somehow it slipped and and scraped my finger. It was deep enough to bleed, so I walked to the bathroom to get a bandage. On the way I tripped on the rug.

In the bathroom I realized the pack of bandages are on my nightstand in the bedroom. I walk to the bedroom and bounce off the boxes stacked by the door (something that happens frequently but added to this chain of nonsense today is worth mentioning - no I can't move the boxes, yes I can unpack them, no I'm not unpacking them right now).

I sit on the bed and reach for the packet of bandages and promptly knock my water bottle over. Luckily, the lid was on, but the bottle knocked my inhaler behind the nightstand. Usually, my grabber thingy is in the bedroom but I was using it to pick up stuff in the bathroom. So back I go and (did not trip on the rug this time) but stepped in cat litter that was not on the floor a minute ago.

Armed with my grabber thingy I walk back to the bedroom and retrieve my inhaler. It's at this point I realized I forgot to use it this morning when I took the rest of my medicine. So I use it and get into a coughing fit. I set my inhaler back on the nightstand, still coughing, and knock my water bottle over again. It did not take anything with it this time.

To cap all this off, my cat, expecting breakfast and not getting it, has been following me around meowing at me the whole time.

This all happened after I'd woken up, so I was not very coherent throughout. As for my cat, yes, she was fed after I used a fork to open the can.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 02, 2021, 08:11:31 AM »
We are about to pack up the library to move it and the way that the director wants it done is almost the most inefficient way to do it.  The only way I can think of to make it more inefficient would be to walk each book over to the new location one at a time!  But what would the military brat know about packing books or moving?  That's right, they aren't asking me.  I only moved 17 times before I graduated high school and 90% of my possessions were books.  I may end up being insubordinate because I cannot see us getting done in the extremely limited time we have doing it her way.

My way would have us done with all the books by the end of next week.  She's already said that she's worried we won't be able to make the deadline.  Maybe we ought to do it my way?  Just a thought...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #672 on: December 02, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »
I hate that I post so often in this thread.

I have a bad headache and I'm in a bad mood :mad:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #673 on: December 02, 2021, 06:45:49 PM »
my bluetooth headphones stopped working. i'm so sick of junk that breaks forcing people to constantly replace things every year or so. even the wired ones are no good. i need headphones for work so i will replace them.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 02, 2021, 07:23:15 PM »
I was having a pretty good day until after work and then it seemed everything went wrong.  First Maintenace was already cleaning the room I was using after I had left for a while and came back.  I know they need to clean after the workday ends but I'm not use to having a person clean while I am in room.

After work my parents and I along with our annoying neighbor went out to eat. We had a new waitress.  She could barely speak but she kept assuring us that she wasn't sick.  I have a lot of respect for wait staff but among other things the waitress miscalculated the ticket.  When my mom tried to tell her about it the waitress insisted that she was right and my mom was wrong. 

It felt like the entire meal was mostly my parents and neighbor arguing about stuff and it really put me in a bad mood.  My neighbor is really demanding and before I could even grab my purse she was telling me to move my chair because she didn't think there was enough room for her to move away from the table.  I tried to tell her that I was going to move the chair as soon as I got my purse but then she told me that she 'wasn't rushing me"  even though that's exactly what she did.

On top of all of that after I got home, I tried to get on a Facebook game.  The game didn't load correctly and I spent the next 30 minutes trying to get my computer to operate normally again.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal