collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 77023 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #540 on: November 01, 2021, 10:05:30 PM »
I couldn't find my matches, & now the bottom of my butternut squash lantern has rotted & is a soggy mess...

And the wind is nuts, to the point I had to stand my bins up when I took the recycling bin back, but I guarantee they'll thud down again. There's a reason rubbish & recycling doesn't go in them until less than 24 hours before collection...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #541 on: November 02, 2021, 07:57:51 AM »
Carpal tunnel sucks  >_<

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2021, 08:23:58 AM »
Yesterday I felt great.  Overnight the weather changed and once again I had an asthma attack in the early morning hours that lasted for quite a while. :(  Sometimes having ongoing respiratory issues is pain.

I'm having an eczema outbreak.  It's not too bad but it makes me feel self conscious about myself because I worry about what others might think if they notice it and don't realize that it's eczema.

I'm still feeling guilty when I buy fun things that aren't necessary even though I'm not spending that much on them. 

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 08:36:01 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2021, 03:40:41 PM »
Younger sister keeps stealing my socks and now I have no socks. She also stole my favourite ones with little ducks wearing berets on them. On Hènri, how I long to have you in my wardrobe again…
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #544 on: November 03, 2021, 07:14:32 AM »
It finally happened. Every month I've been afraid of this. I overdrew my bank account :(

It's was the auto payment for Hulu. I'm -9 dollars -_-

edit: I called the bank and they said I'm protected up to $10 and I'm just short of that. So if there are no other charges, once my dad puts money in, I won't be charged the overdraft fee.

editx2: My account is positive again! :whew:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 12:10:17 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #545 on: November 03, 2021, 08:20:11 AM »
It finally happened. Every month I've been afraid of this. I overdrew my bank account :(

It's was the auto payment for Hulu. I'm -9 dollars -_-

I think I'm protected up to $35? But the legal jargon is confusing and they don't have the account type I have anymore (I'm grandfathered in, apparently) so I can't tell what's covered and what isn't. I also can't find what the overdraft fee is.

If I'm protected up to $35, that'd be great. Netflix auto payment isn't until the 14th and I'll have money then. I think Amazon Prime already took their fee. I keep telling my parents that this would happen. Even an extra 20 bucks would be helpful.

I hate not having my own income :(

Sorry to hear this happened :( Do they have a phone number or other customer service so that you could ask about the possible overdraft fee? I know I hate contacting people and will avoid it to the extreme but sometimes websites etc. aren't too helpful.

I'd like to complain about my incompetent neighbours (as well as my own laziness). :P The corridor light on our floor has been out for maybe a few weeks now, very unpleasant now that it's getting dark even earlier than before... Sometime during the pandemic the lights in the corridors were replaced with automatic / motion activated lights and looks like they don't last too long, or maybe the motion sensor is somehow broken. I finally got round to submitting a request for repair, something I've been meaning to do, although I've have been hoping someone else would. :P Instead, someone has posted a note about it downstairs, as if this would help. I live in a rental apartment owned by the town/municipality and they have a very simple online form you can submit in case of any repair needs, it's not that complicated... But well, as I said I'm not much better myself at getting things done so who am I to complain. :D 

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #546 on: November 03, 2021, 09:51:25 AM »
it's been raining all day. i like the rain but my dogs hate it and refuse to go out and do their business. they hate getting wet and i don't blame them.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 03, 2021, 03:36:17 PM »
I have another migraine.  :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #548 on: November 03, 2021, 03:44:29 PM »
Maybe this is a sign of my age, but I'm fed up with people who don't read stuff.

On another site I'm on, there's been an event recently. And there were some news posts explaining the event.

Since then there have been at least 6 separate threads asking questions that would be answered if people just read the news post.

One of those, the question was answered in-thread and someone still asked the same question in the same thread, ignoring the fact it had been answered.

Two of those people got annoyed that they weren't told how the event was going to work, despite the fact there are news posts explaining it right there on the main page.

So over the lazy people who don't want to go look for information and expect everyone to drop everything to answer their questions because they cba to check for themselves.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 03, 2021, 04:25:14 PM »
@taffeta this is a pet peeve of mine too.

also people who won't bother to look for older email or text messages and would rather have me resend information instead of bothering to search message history.

also my power went out again this evening. it was only for about 30 minutes but ugh.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 05:45:39 PM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #550 on: November 03, 2021, 04:30:51 PM »
Taffeta, I hate that too.

My eczema is breaking out on my arm and elbow. I finally got my skin back to normal from the last outbreak and now it's back :(

My carpal tunnel still sucks. My thumb hurts so bad I couldn't hold my fork for long and had to keep setting it down while I ate. That's not even getting into the artistic stuff I'm trying to do.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 05:36:18 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 03, 2021, 06:15:28 PM »
 :cloud: Depressing and distressing ... I went to the doctor on Tuesday and didn’t get all the help I would have wanted.
Luckily I got an appointment for blood tests! I also got another thing taken care of..maybe. I went home crying and still feels miserable.  :cry:
I wish there was a Monday and a blood test soon!
:zzz:

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 03, 2021, 06:43:20 PM »
:cloud: Depressing and distressing ... I went to the doctor on Tuesday and didn’t get all the help I would have wanted.
Luckily I got an appointment for blood tests! I also got another thing taken care of..maybe. I went home crying and still feels miserable.  :cry:

:hug:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #553 on: November 04, 2021, 05:07:52 AM »
I'm sorry, Heart of Midnight :hug: It sucks when you can't get the help that you need.

--

Remember my mouse wheel problem? Turns out it was an early warning sign that my mouse was going to die :( RIP mouse, you were a true friend.

It's lucky that I had my old MacBook mouse in my desk drawer and that it works with Win10. It feels so weird though. It's small and doesn't glide effortlessly across the mouse pad. It doesn't glow either :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 04, 2021, 06:31:14 AM »
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal