collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75482 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2021, 09:34:55 AM »
I'm having this issue with Crunchyroll. Their new version of their app just doesn't like my fire stick. They don't really care about it though. Up till last month I was able to use an old version of the app but they seem to have moved site hosts so now that won't connect any more.

I can connect to CR on my pc (which I HATE doing) and on my tablet (which is my current solution, although it's less efficient).

I watch CR a lot though and want to watch it on my TV. Why must they change things that are fine how they are? Sigh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2021, 10:23:58 AM »
I have three different backup software on my PC and none of them are working. It makes you think there's an issue with the drive, right? Doesn't seem to be the case. There's plenty of room for an incremental backup and everything for the disk is green. What. The. Heck.

I have had problems backing up my computer for YEARS and have gone through many both free and paid for software to have it all fail eventually.

edit from later in the day: Man, I feel awful :( I'd go to bed, but there was a lot of fireworks going off last night and tonight it will be even worse...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 03:18:45 PM by BlackCurtains »

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2021, 03:50:20 PM »
Thank you everyone. :hug:   Today has been better.  I've spent some significant time apart from my parents today and we've all been doing our own things.

@Taffeta I'm sorry you're having trouble with Crunchyroll.  They updated their US website recently too.

@BlackCurtains I'm sorry you're having hard drive problems and not feeling well.

I've been feeling slightly dizzy lately.  It passes quickly though.  I've been eating a lot of salty things too so I think that might be a part of it.

Speaking of fireworks I'm not looking forward to tonight.  Even though fireworks aren't allowed in the city where I live people always shoot them off close by.  Not only is it very noisy but my small dog is terrified of the loud noises they make.   Someone gave us a Thunder Shirt. I hope it helps.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 03:52:30 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2021, 11:00:04 AM »
There's a tropical storm coming, "Elsa" (which I think should have been a polar storm name instead) and if it stays on course it will make landfall near me. I've been in a lot of tropical storms so I'm not bothered. However, it's making the atmospheric pressure change and I have a horrible headache and because of the panic buying, I can't get groceries.

In bug related news, I am having a fruit fly problem yet again. Maybe they do come through the drains after all. And there was a tiny ant on my water bottle this morning inside the lid that I had been drinking from. I also found them in my dirty clothes. Are they feasting on my sweat? Why in my clothes? I know RIFA like dirty clothes, but they're insane. I can't spray my clothes... so instead I sprayed the carpet around my laundry basket and by my nightstand. Ugh. I just want everything alive that isn't my cat to GET OUT.

Ow, my head :( My eczema is flaring up too.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2021, 03:20:31 PM »
I'm sitting here in a Walmart parking lot waiting for a.) my daughter to wake up, and b.) it to stop raining. My other daughter is whining at me about wanting to get out, and I keep saying 'when the rain lets up a bit', but I swear, it just keeps pouring harder every time I say it. At least one girl is getting a nap...wish it was me!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2021, 03:35:22 PM »
I'm so ready to leave my job!! I cannot stand the 2nd location I got assigned to, they do NOT need a vendor! They block off our area, lose our product, and waste my time every time I go in there. I'm DONE. It's not worth sticking out the summer anymore.  :pout:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2021, 05:25:36 PM »
Now there are tiny ants in my bathroom of all places. I'm just going to have to concede that I am surrounded by tiny ants and that they are always going to crop up somewhere. I think I need a pro exterminator but I'm not sure if the property management would do that. I did see a Terminix truck once, so maybe. I'll ask when I drop off the rent check.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2021, 07:45:06 AM »
Looks like a small wasps nest has decided to find a house inside the greenhouse. Just told my mom about it, hopefully that gets resolved. We were confused by all off the wasps in there yesterday...

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2021, 01:26:02 PM »
Ugh, just flossed my teeth & a repair that was done last year chipped-off.

Great...   :beerchug:  -_- >_< :pout:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:28:16 PM by glitterball »

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2021, 02:02:56 PM »
What repair was that?
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2021, 02:57:04 PM »
My Teamsite has uploaded 4.03 GB of 4.80 GB and it has taken 2 hours...
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »
I'm incredibly dizzy today and very tired. Well, I'm usually tired. I took a two hour nap and it barely helped. It's only 8pm and I could go to bed. I've been out of multivitamins and extra potassium for a week or so, maybe that's why?

The fruit flies continue to bother me. Always flying in my face - it's really irritating! I thought they'd have died out by now, they don't live very long. I haven't found a nest anywhere so I don't know. I wish they'd go away already.

Tomorrow I have to drop off the rent check and get my mail. It's the last day to do so. I hope my dizziness is better tomorrow. I hate that the office and mailboxes are so close yet still far enough away I have a problem walking to them.

I called both my mom and dad today but neither picked up the phone or called back :pout:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2021, 04:01:48 AM »
I'm incredibly dizzy today and very tired. Well, I'm usually tired. I took a two hour nap and it barely helped. It's only 8pm and I could go to bed. I've been out of multivitamins and extra potassium for a week or so, maybe that's why?

The fruit flies continue to bother me. Always flying in my face - it's really irritating! I thought they'd have died out by now, they don't live very long. I haven't found a nest anywhere so I don't know. I wish they'd go away already.

Tomorrow I have to drop off the rent check and get my mail. It's the last day to do so. I hope my dizziness is better tomorrow. I hate that the office and mailboxes are so close yet still far enough away I have a problem walking to them.

I called both my mom and dad today but neither picked up the phone or called back :pout:

I find I notice how good my vitamins are when I stop taking them! It is sweet of you to call your Mum and Dad, I usually only call mine every couple of weeks!

Trivial complaint - I have some decorating to do but I don't feel like getting all dusty today.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2021, 06:50:08 AM »
its rainy again today. i don't really mind but my dogs hate going out when the ground is wet. and they look at me like it's my fault! at least the rain is keeping the temperatures down. i don't think it's even hit 100F this year.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2021, 07:05:38 AM »
I'll take your rain any day.  I love the rain but we're currently in drought mode.  It's also going to be between 99 and 104 this week...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal