Pony Talk > Off Topic

The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!

<< < (133/309) > >>

Taffeta:
Had my bus pass renewal letter today.

Because of my disability award, I think it will be okay to renew, but I got so angry at their description of neurodevelopmental disorder. They basically used this term to describe learning disability, which is not the same thing. I hate that this outdated impression of autism is still out there making lives like mine more complicated.

Bear in mind it took me 2 years to get my pass originally because they didn't know what autism was.

So yeah.

Not impressed.

bright rabbit 1:
Have to get a new CD Walkman player because the one I’ve got now says no disc inserted when there is a disc in it. I’ve got a whole lot of Doctor Who audios to listen too got some more coming. So my mum has got to order me one from eBay.uk along with the headphones.

BlackCurtains:
I just feel awful :( On top of the chest congestion and coughing, my lungs hurt, my eyes are really itchy and watery, I've sneezed several times today, and I'm very thirsty. Also very tired but that's normal for me.

I looked up how long mold spores stay in the air and they can still be around months after. The only ways to kill them is with a HEPA air purifier or bleach on surfaces. I don't have either. I hate bleach though, it gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. The good news is that the humidity is down and will stay down for a few weeks, plus I still have my windows open so hopefully the majority of spores will waft outside.

I hope my cat doesn't get sick :huh:

Mewtwofan1:
Buddy still won’t stop messaging, just trying to make idle conversation. And now moms pissed because I didn’t fold her clothes, even though I washed and folded her towels and sheets. She’s now talking behind my back to my sister while I’m on the can and can VERY CLEARLY hear her. Can’t win in this house at all!

Pokeyonekenobie:
I am not going to "win" Nanowrimo this year.   :lol:  I'm not even close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version