collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75501 times)

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #510 on: October 17, 2021, 12:59:16 PM »
Thanks, Ponyfan. I'm still not feeling well. Better than yesterday but still very blah.

My complaint is I'm dizzy today and very shaky. I can't do any artwork because of it. I'm annoyed at the surveys I've taken today too. They ask for the demographic info and after I answer all that it tells me I've already taken this survey. It's also taking me a lot longer to finish the ones that do go through. One said it would take 20 minutes and I think I spent 45 on it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 17, 2021, 10:07:43 PM »
Tomorrow's appt likely means a shot in the stomach. Why can't tomorrow be the iv infusion instead.  :yikes:

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 18, 2021, 08:42:32 AM »
I cleaned my office last week and when I came in to work on Saturday, there were little mouse poops on my desk. I think they climbed up the computer cords.  So I cleaned up my office again on Saturday and found more mouse poops this morning.   :mad:  I've put out traps. 

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #513 on: October 18, 2021, 09:37:28 AM »
I woke up with a migraine. Four hours later and copious amounts of caffeine, it's finally going away. I haven't been having headaches so this came out of nowhere. I'm still shaky today but I think I can work on my art piece anyway. I feel better finally but I haven't eaten. Any food seems to make me feel worse, lethargic with abdominal pain.

I made a big mistake with my buying. I had bought some cleaning supplies on Amazon and picked Prime Day Delivery, so they weren't shipped right away. It was a few days later after I made another purchase that the amount for my Amazon order was taken from my account. I thought I had a cushion of $100 but I really only had $40. So now I'm worried (once again!) that I don't have enough in my account to cover all the automatic payments around the 1st. I really need to keep better track :(

Edit for a new complaint: I hate my brain :mad: I have an appointment at 3pm. To my brain this means doing nothing until it's over and I'm back home. I have like 4 hours to kill and can't make myself do anything.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 08:14:15 AM by BlackCurtains »

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2021, 09:31:06 AM »
I'm sorry you're not feeling well BlackCurtains.  I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

This is going to be long.  Lots of things are annoying me today.   :argh:

Yesterday I wasn't feeling my best but I went to work anyway. By the time I got off I felt a little lightheaded.  This happens from time to time for no apparent reason.  I used to think that it was my blood sugar dropping but when my dr ran blood work a month ago he said it's too high.   Right now I still feel a bit off.  It might be exhaustion catching up with me.

My dad sometimes chooses movies to watch based on reviews he's read on the Internet/words on the box.  That means that sometimes he sets his expectations so high that he ends up disappointed when he watches the movie. 

This morning he asked if we could turn the closed captioning on on the TV because he had a hard time understanding what the characters were saying in the movie (I had it between 85 and 100.) The smart TV in the living room has tiny speakers and the sound quality is often low when we're watching movies ( I've noticed that  the sound is much louder when using Netflix on the tv than it is at other times.)  I'm not looking forward to turning the captions/subtitles on because it reminds me of when I had to go to my grandparents house and they would often mute the TV and leave the captioning on. 

I've gotten used to subtitled anime but I also wonder if trying to read subtitles during an entire movie will end up distracting me.   

Also my mom and I have to turn the sound on the TV up so we can hear it because my dad turns it down really low

The other day my mom told me that we would do something and now it seems she forgot that she said that again.  I want to remind her but if I do  she'll probably accuse me of having to have my own way about  it and not being considerate of others. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2021, 03:09:07 PM »
Thanks again, Ponyfan. I do feel a little better today.

My birthday is Friday and my mom bought me some things from Walmart.com today while I was over at my parents house. My dad and I went to pickup the order and I didn't look in the bag because my dad put it in the backseat. One of the things my mom bought me was the Unicorn Party Celebration pack. They would have been my first G5s but when I got home and took the box out of the bag and looked at them, Sunny is missing! Someone ripped her off the box and then a Walmart employee didn't notice and gave it to me :mad: So now instead of having new ponies (my first in months), I have to wait until Friday when I go back to my parents, print out the receipt, go back to Walmart and HOPE they still have a complete set to exchange it for.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2021, 04:05:45 PM »

My birthday is Friday and my mom bought me some things from Walmart.com today while I was over at my parents house. My dad and I went to pickup the order and I didn't look in the bag because my dad put it in the backseat. One of the things my mom bought me was the Unicorn Party Celebration pack. They would have been my first G5s but when I got home and took the box out of the bag and looked at them, Sunny is missing! Someone ripped her off the box and then a Walmart employee didn't notice and gave it to me :mad: So now instead of having new ponies (my first in months), I have to wait until Friday when I go back to my parents, print out the receipt, go back to Walmart and HOPE they still have a complete set to exchange it for.

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I don't like the way that set is packaged at all because it makes it so easy for the ponies to fall out/go missing/get stolen.  There was a set at my Walmart where someone had taken Sunny out and left her right beside the package.  A few days later Sunny was gone and Izzy was now retaped in  the box in her place .  I hope you can get a complete set.

Ponyfan

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 21, 2021, 01:18:38 PM »
Three words:

Nagging. Family. Members.

:mad:
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 22, 2021, 07:18:32 AM »
I am not getting along with my parents right now.   I think we need a some extended time apart from each other but that's not possible at the moment. 

So many things that they are saying are annoying me.  We went to the mall a couple of days ago and I was waiting for them to decide what store to go to first because we wanted to go to a couple of different ones.   I was standing next to the car and didn't notice there was a car waiting for the parking space that I didn't realize I was standing in.  My dad said "That car's wanting the parking space" in what I took as a annoyed tone so I started walking towards the entrance of the bookstore so I wouldn't be in the way.

Earlier my mom said it was time for breakfast and because I was having something different from my parents I  thought I could finish reading a sentence  on the fanfiction I was reading.  My mom was back a few minutes later telling me that she told me it was time for breakfast.

I asked my mom to do something for me today and she told me she would.  When I was asking her about it she said I could do it myself instead.  I told her we'd do it that way instead and then she got annoyed at me.

I was also trying to tell her about work related stuff and she only heard the first part of what I said.  She interrupted me before I could finish telling her the rest of it.   :cry:

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:09:38 PM by Ponyfan »

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #519 on: October 23, 2021, 12:43:28 PM »
Aw, I'm sorry :( It's tough living with your parents as an adult.

My complaint for today is I'm soooo incredibly sore and tired. I already took one 2 hour nap but I had to get up for my grocery delivery. Now I'm starting to get a headache and I'm really thirsty. I want cold water but I forgot to fill my bottles and put them in the fridge. I also feel a little nauseous... hmm. I hope I'm not going to get a migraine. I should go lie down :sick:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2021, 08:41:54 AM »
I decided to go for a nice Sunday walk outside the town, the weather was great, everything in beautiful fall colors, and then suddenly it turned out I had to change my route to a shorter one because standing in my path were, get this, some grazing goats and a pony, and I didn't want to risk a confrontation with someone's petting zoo on the loose :huh:
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2021, 09:42:48 AM »
ugh Texas. that's it
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 25, 2021, 06:19:41 AM »
I'm so tired.  :zzz:  The weather is going to change tomorrow and I had 2 asthma attacks very early this morning. 

Also, why does Amazon make it so difficult at times to buy things that are sold and shipped by them?  I was looking for a book and the first result that came up was from a 3rd party seller even though Amazon had the book in stock.  To find the one sold by Amazon I had to go to the "Other sellers" section.     

Ponyfan

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #523 on: October 25, 2021, 06:32:52 AM »
is it friday? i'm already annoyed with this week.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2021, 07:14:50 AM »
I pay for Netflix and Hulu and share the account with my mom. She's constantly on Netflix, and we just have the basic plan which means only one person can watch at a time. So I had asked her if I could use it for the weekend. I want to get caught up on stuff and check out some new things. She said sure. Well, she only made it until Saturday. I told her I wasn't feeling well and was sleeping off and on so I was watching Futurama on Hulu. She said, "well if you're not watching Netflix I'm going to watch" and I was just...??? You can't keep off a platform for three days? I didn't say that, but that's what I thought.

I pay for it, shouldn't I be able to watch it whenever I want? So I only got to watch the Joel McHale Show and three episodes of Squid Game. I wanted to see all of it, and Midnight Mass, You, a bunch of movies. I guess I'm going to have to add another screen. It's $5-something I think.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal