collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Government Consultation - Women's Health in England - Link to survey  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Women have far less impact on the availability of healthcare than men so if you are or know a woman who has recieved NHS healthcare in England then here's a chance to have your say...

https://consultations.dhsc.gov.uk/talkwomenshealth/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:08:45 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: UK Government Consultation on Women's Health - Link to survey
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 08:59:33 AM »
Done!

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:19:53 AM »
I did fill it in, but I noticed that in spite of it being briefly mentioned... nothing was asked about disability. Which means as usual there will be nothing done. Well done UK govt.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 09:35:38 AM »
I did fill it in, but I noticed that in spite of it being briefly mentioned... nothing was asked about disability. Which means as usual there will be nothing done. Well done UK govt.

I thought there was one question under the 'education' section but maybe I misremembered it and yes, I do fear the same.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 09:39:59 AM »
Filled it in

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 09:52:23 AM »
I admit, I went back and did it again in case I missed it, filling in different options, and I did find something that related to this.

But seriously, that survey was not designed for people with executive function issues.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »
England only.  Sorry folks
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: UK Government Consultation on Women\'s Health - Link to survey
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 02:10:04 AM »
I admit, I went back and did it again in case I missed it, filling in different options, and I did find something that related to this.

But seriously, that survey was not designed for people with executive function issues.

I didn't like the layout, syntax or grammar used either... I design surveys as part of my job. Maybe you can feed back to them somehow. They should necessarily include people who have barriers to completing a survey like this. Otherwise it's invalid!

Post Merge: May 28, 2021, 02:11:08 AM

England only.  Sorry folks

I'm sorry I didn't spot that. Maybe there is something similar for Scotland. I will change the title.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Done. I vented my feelings about mental health services and neurological disabilities. I hope it makes a difference.

@Taffeta, I had quite a few questions about disabilities and neurological conditions. Can't remember which options I selected though. I mentioned that health services aren't easy to access for people who struggle with verbal communication - that's a subject close to my heart.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Done. I vented my feelings about mental health services and neurological disabilities. I hope it makes a difference.

@Taffeta, I had quite a few questions about disabilities and neurological conditions. Can't remember which options I selected though. I mentioned that health services aren't easy to access for people who struggle with verbal communication - that's a subject close to my heart.

I'm really pleased to hear that Shaz.

Maybe everyone can send this to people they know? I'm sending it to my Mum and my sister now.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Government Consultation - Women's Health in England - Link to survey
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 07:41:02 AM »

All the gov websites are like that, drives me up the wall >_<

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal