TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Shipping to Canada - Buyer hasn't received item

<< < (2/4) > >>

lovesbabysquirmy:
First class, oh no!  This could take weeks, yeah :( 

Beth3346:

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on May 26, 2021, 05:14:54 PM ---First class, oh no!  This could take weeks, yeah :( 

--- End quote ---

:( i think i'm done with international shipping.

kitkatvintage:
International shipping both in & out of the US has been very slow for the last year due to the pandemic. Packages that took 2-4 weeks in the past can now take 1-4 months. If you're in the US and buying or selling internationally both buyer & seller need to be aware of potential delays. If your buyer is willing to be patient, the package should arrive eventually, but it can be very stressful on both parties not knowing how long the delay will be. :hug:

lovesbabysquirmy:
Well it was ... not cool... of the buyer to insist on first class.  :(  Shipping delays are well-known to Canadians, I hope they didn't want that shipping method so that the claim window could be extended :( 

I always, always pay for the Tracked, Insured, Premium shipping.  It costs an arm and a leg (usually the cost of the item again, plus 10%) but I don't think any of my pony friends have ever had to deal with me saying, "My package isn't here!" 

Mewtwofan1:
At the start of the pandemic I had a dream castle shipped up here. It did indeed take a while (nearly two months) and I did have the same message you have, but eventually got here. If what the nice USPS lady told me last year still holds up, it’s that there are delays due to a combination of an influx of packages and less workers available to process them. And also mail to Canada is somehow cursed for a reason. I have no clue why.
Hopefully your buyer is understanding of the delays. Things move slow through snail mail, and bumps are bound to happen. I think giving it a bit more time before seriously looking into a refund/lost mail situation is a good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version