TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Shipping to Canada - Buyer hasn't received item

(1/4) > >>

Beth3346:
It's been over a month since I mailed a pony to Canada and the buyer still hasn't received it.

the last update was on April 19 and it just says "Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility." I'm not sure if i should just refund the buyer or wait. it wasn't a cheap pony so i don't want to just refund. is it normal for an item to take this long to get to Canada?

Loa:
Can you open any form of investigation?

nhal039:
I haven't posted to canada since covid but even before the pandemic parcels would take 9 weeks or so to arrive in canada, parcels anywhere else in the world would take 2-3 weeks.
Post to canada in my experience and alot of other kiwis experiences have taken forever. The good news is that all arrived.
I wouldn't be too paniced yet if I were you, I do understand how unsettling it is thou! I think it will arrive in the next few weeks

tailrustedtealeaf:
You could try to open a lost mail request. I haven't shipped internationally in a bit, but it is rather slow going.

Beth3346:
USPS won’t let me open an inquiry since the shipping method is first class. My gut feeling is that it’s stuck at the border. I had a few packages fall off the radar for a week or so last summer. Then they started moving again. I’ll tell the buyer to give it a couple more weeks. I don’t want to miss the refund deadline if it doesn’t show up. EBay’s refund system changed when they ditched PayPal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version