collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1, G2 & G3 lot for sale, baits, customs and "normal" state  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Littlefairygirl

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I have stopped customizing My Little Ponies for quite a while now and all the material I still have is laying in my cupboard just gathering dust. I feel it is a shame since I bet there would be someone out there who would be happy with these ponies & extra's. I realize that people might just collect 1 type of pony but as a collector the pony loving people here are more active in this world then I am and the ponies you don't collect might be good trading material for you.
I want to sell all the ponies and extra's as one single lot.

The lot consists of G1, G2 and G3 ponies, fakies from G1 molds and soms extra's (MLP merchandise but also materials I used for customizing).

A part of the G1's are definitely not in topcondition, as they were bought as bait-ponies for my customizing, so for example several of them miss their hair. (bought like that, I didn't harvest it). Yet, some of the baits are more rare ponies, you might consider restoring them.
A smaller part of the G1 group is in non-bait condition and are more rare. (2 x baby twins set, and a UK version of baby starbow).

G2 and G3 ponies are in non-bait condition. I did not write down in detail the condition of each pony, but they are all on the pictures. On request I can give you more details of a specific pony.

Also in this lot is a group of fakies from G1 mold, they are on the picture with baits that are partially worked at, which are both very suitable for further customizing.

Make me an offer for the entire lot, please also PB me.

This Lot is also on a Dutch pony forum Facebook group but so far no reactions have come up from there.

Costs of shipping (insured) are for the buyer. If you would happen to live in the Netherlands we might be able to arrange a pick up or drop off.

Overview of the Lot:

G1 (bait condition):
North Star Flock (some flock loss, e.g. on her ears)
Sweet suds (has no hair at all, received her that way. Has some penmarks near the eyes and under 1 hoof.)
Applejack has pindotmold
Cotton Candy has a replacement tail (replaced by me)
Peachy (Italy)
Pretty puff (Sadle not present)
Baby Blossom (hair is cut)

G1 (non bait condition):
Twins Sniffles and Snookums
Twins Nibbles and Dibbles
Newborn baby Tappy
Baby Starbow UK version
Windy Italy

G2:
2 x Princess Crystal 1999
Sweet Berry Magic Motion 1999
Sunsparkle Queen 1999
Dizzy Lizzy 1999
Tipsy Tulip 1998
Sweet Berry Magic motion 1998

G3:
2 x Skywishes, see extra picture, they both have a different colour
Wysteria II
Frilly Frocks
Royalette
Twirlerina
Summer Berry with her brush
Meadowbrook
Bumblesweet II
Fair Weather
Dessert Blossom
Petal Blossom
Twinkle Twirl
Star Dasher
Star Catcher big (styling pony). Box is present (some fading, and presently filled with small rolls of MLP stickers)
Amber Locks + celebration salon boutique (no accesories present)

Pictures are on my facebook album, set to open to public. Links of the images don't seem to work....
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152843086106742&type=3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login