Pony Talk > Pony Corral

My husband is convinced there are two versions of Cha Cha

(1/3) > >>

Artemesia's Garden:
He showed me a couple of photos he found randomly, and one has deeper features and taller ears and the other has less pronounced features and shorter ears. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I think the one I just got is the cutest thing ever and will be posting a brag soon. But he and I are both curious to know if he's right or whether it's just the photos he found.

applejackbunny:
I love that you've just nabbed yourself a Cha Cha! She's such a sweetie and a long-term want for me. Unfortunately, I have no idea if there exists another version... Hopefully someone else will have more insight on this.

Artemesia's Garden:
Cheers, I added up a couple of birthdays and Christmasses for that one! I hope you find your perfect Llama very soon.

Strawberry Swirl:
I think this means everybody has to post images of their Cha Chas, let's compare and contrast!

...My GOD that sounds HORRIFYING out of context.

In other news; good on you OP for nabbing a husband who is interested in what you're interested in, and has knowledge about it! That's a sign of true love there.

applejackbunny:

--- Quote from: Strawberry Swirl on May 19, 2021, 11:18:01 AM ---I think this means everybody has to post images of their Cha Chas, let's compare and contrast!

...My GOD that sounds HORRIFYING out of context.

--- End quote ---

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Post Merge: May 19, 2021, 11:22:26 AM

--- Quote from: Artemesia's Garden on May 19, 2021, 02:57:00 AM ---Cheers, I added up a couple of birthdays and Christmasses for that one! I hope you find your perfect Llama very soon.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I do keep an eye out for her but it's often the postage costs that prevent me from buying her  :yikes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version