collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My husband is convinced there are two versions of Cha Cha  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
My husband is convinced there are two versions of Cha Cha
« on: May 16, 2021, 11:39:00 PM »
He showed me a couple of photos he found randomly, and one has deeper features and taller ears and the other has less pronounced features and shorter ears. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I think the one I just got is the cutest thing ever and will be posting a brag soon. But he and I are both curious to know if he's right or whether it's just the photos he found.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My husband is convinced there are two versions of Cha Cha
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:06:49 PM »
I love that you've just nabbed yourself a Cha Cha! She's such a sweetie and a long-term want for me. Unfortunately, I have no idea if there exists another version... Hopefully someone else will have more insight on this.
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 02:57:00 AM »
Cheers, I added up a couple of birthdays and Christmasses for that one! I hope you find your perfect Llama very soon.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 11:18:01 AM »
I think this means everybody has to post images of their Cha Chas, let's compare and contrast!

...My GOD that sounds HORRIFYING out of context.

In other news; good on you OP for nabbing a husband who is interested in what you're interested in, and has knowledge about it! That's a sign of true love there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 11:20:59 AM »
I think this means everybody has to post images of their Cha Chas, let's compare and contrast!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Post Merge: May 19, 2021, 11:22:26 AM

Cheers, I added up a couple of birthdays and Christmasses for that one! I hope you find your perfect Llama very soon.

Thanks! I do keep an eye out for her but it's often the postage costs that prevent me from buying her  :yikes:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 01:47:22 AM »

In other news; good on you OP for nabbing a husband who is interested in what you're interested in, and has knowledge about it! That's a sign of true love there.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Haha that is indeed hilarious. And yes, great idea!

Aww thank you, yes he's adorable. He isn't really interested in MLP but he does take an interest when he can tell I want to talk about it... and I try to take an interest when he wants to talk about bees or Pokemon. Partly how we have adapted this year when we've been spending all our time together.

Post Merge: May 20, 2021, 01:50:20 AM

Thanks! I do keep an eye out for her but it's often the postage costs that prevent me from buying her  :yikes:

It has gone a bit crazy. I got most of my USA stuff by asking USA people to swap boxes with me, maybe someone might be willing to swap for UK stuff.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:50:20 AM by Artemesia's Garden »

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 09:12:16 AM »

Well, I can't afford a second one to compare (I didn't even buy this one, she was a childhood pony llama, and I likely wouldn't own her otherwise!), but here's a couple pics if anyone wants to see if they can scout out any differences between mine and their own...I'd be interested to know if your husband is right!

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 11:21:22 AM »
It has gone a bit crazy. I got most of my USA stuff by asking USA people to swap boxes with me, maybe someone might be willing to swap for UK stuff.

Hmmm...I've not tried that yet, but it might be necessary soon the way prices are going!  :lol:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »

Well, I can't afford a second one to compare (I didn't even buy this one, she was a childhood pony llama, and I likely wouldn't own her otherwise!), but here's a couple pics if anyone wants to see if they can scout out any differences between mine and their own...I'd be interested to know if your husband is right!

Thank you, that's awesome. Will post ours tomorrow.

AJB I enjoyed doing swaps, it does take a bit of time to do well but it's really good fun. There's an organised swap running at the moment so you can see how it works.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:22:59 AM by Artemesia's Garden »

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:59 AM »
First off, congrats on your new pony friend! They are the best!!

My Cha Cha does not look like that... (sorry guys, not sure what was going on with this link, but I've got it fixed now)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I so want to now go into the tangent that she's super rare and worth gazillions...

I have only one Cha Cha (clearly she does not have original hair), so comparing bits really won't be possible, but here she is.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:33:30 AM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 04:23:24 AM »
Here's mine... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: May 24, 2021, 10:38:26 PM

First off, congrats on your new pony friend! They are the best!!

My Cha Cha does not look like that... (sorry guys, not sure what was going on with this link, but I've got it fixed now)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I so want to now go into the tangent that she's super rare and worth gazillions...

I have only one Cha Cha (clearly she does not have original hair), so comparing bits really won't be possible, but here she is.

That's really wierd, I could see your Llama a few days ago, with the re-hair, but now the photo has disappeared. I should say I think that apart from the re-hair it did look the same as mine.

Any more for any more?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 10:38:27 PM by Artemesia's Garden »

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2021, 12:27:04 AM »
I dunno if different lighting will help, but here's my Cha Cha over the holidays:

DRAMATIC ZOOM IN!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 08:16:20 AM »
Oh wow, Snapdragon that is so cute! I can hardly believe how adorable that Christmas photo is.
Cha Cha sure is very photogenic. Don't tell the others, but I think she's definitely the one with the most charisma  :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal