Pony Talk > Introductions

Heyo!

(1/2) > >>

Lilykin:
Heyo! I'm Lilykin (or Hannahcan/hannahcancraft on "professional" social media lol); a 30something from the US. I enjoy an assortment of arts and crafts but I mostly crochet and draw. I love how creative people are with their customs and want to try my hand at it someday.

I had an abundant of horse related toys growing up, including My Little Pony. The ones I remember most fondly were Parasol, Baby Racer, and the Birthday Pony. (I've repurchased Parasol but the Birthday pony eludes me haha. Not sure if I'll get Racer.) I never actually watched the original shows but I did enjoy FIM in college until the internet made it weird. :|

My main reason for joining are the Cabbage Patch Magic Meadow ponies, specifically the Glitz and Glamour line. (Who up until recently I thought were fakies!) I recieved Star and Sundance from grandmother and they were unfortunately sold without my knowledge in a garage sale. I have decided to start actively looking for them this year (and kinda went nuts on ebay lmao). I know this isn't the focus of the forum but I'm hopeful there's enough crossover.

Anyway, I've found myself gravitating back to smaller niche forums over the big social media of late and hope this is another I can add to my list. :)

pinkkittywinks:
Welcome to the arena :heart:

Love pkw xxx

tailrustedtealeaf:
Welcome! The CPK ponies are so cute, I hope you can find what you're looking for!

Loa:
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :D

BlackCurtains:
Hello and Welcome! I like the Magic Meadow ponies too :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version