collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Uk Waterfall and sprinkles  (Read 465 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Uk Waterfall and sprinkles
« on: May 12, 2021, 05:37:05 AM »
So I was lucky enough to have the UK waterfall with Cascade as a girl, but unfortunately both have been lost in time. I swapped a UK waterfall from Taffeta (thank you Taffeta) for some de-flocking from.

This time, I got Sprinkle's waterfall. I really like the paler yellow sun of this page combined with the green base. Taffeta's page on this subject is fascinating: http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/sprinkles.htm.

I do have Sprinkles to go with this waterfall, however I bought her from someone in the USA. So my question is, does anyone know whether there are any differences between the USA version of Sprinkles and the UK version of Sprinkles? Taffeta's theory about the Sprinkles version of the UK waterfall being prompted by overstock of Sprinkles from the USA would suggest there is no difference. Many thanks in advance.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Uk Waterfall and sprinkles
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 07:19:25 AM »
You've already covered my information on the topic, and I never had this from new, but my impression would be that like most of the playset ponies there may be batch variations but it would be hard to identify that to a sale location.

Other people may know more.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal