collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your favorite foods?  (Read 1933 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
What's your favorite foods?
« on: May 11, 2021, 02:13:21 PM »
No limits! It can be anything or multiple things.

My top two are pasta and pizza. I like all kinds of pasta, every noodle and every sauce. My favorite thing to make with pasta is baked spaghetti with lots of cheddar cheese! Mmm, I can eat it for days! Pizza is a close second. I like all kinds of pizza that doesn't have meat or mushrooms. Yes, I even like pineapple on pizza. My current favorite toppings are black olives, tomatoes and banana peppers. Lots of cheese! All kinds of cheese!

Speaking of cheese, it's one of my favorite foods too. I've never tasted a cheese I didn't like except very cheap American cheese. The more expensive stuff is good though and I like Kraft cheese. My favorite is good ol' sharp cheddar. I like to eat it plain or with Granny Smith apple slices. It's a great late night snack!

Potato! I love potato anything. Baked potato (with the skin!) with cracked black pepper is a staple for me. Potato salad, potato soup, french fries, gnocchi! The list goes on. I've even had purple potatoes! It's so versatile. Potatoes and cheese are great together and I make a baked potato pizza that's delicious! Combining almost all my favorites :biggrin:

Lastly, popcorn. I eat popcorn almost every day, it's my evening TV watching snack. I like tender white kernels with white cheddar cheese topping. I'm not really a fan of sweet popcorn. Plain kettle corn is good, but when you get into caramel or chocolate, you lose me. I like savory flavors with my popcorn, or just eat it with a little salt.

I could seriously live on the above and be happy. Maybe not healthy but definitely happy ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite foods?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 04:29:38 PM »
My eating habits are pretty varied but overall not very healthy, my favorite foods off the top of my head include pizza (although I haven't had one in over a year), french fries, nuggets, burgers, hashbrowns, pasta (spaghetti, fusili, manicotti and other kinds), schnitzels, croquettes, sausage, chicken, crepe rolls, sushi, doner kebab, gyros, convenience store sandwiches, sometimes even something vegan (soy nuggets, fake cheese etc.), plus lots of snacks I've mentioned in another topic.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 07:53:56 PM »
I love pizza, but finding good gluten free crust is such a challenge! I think I found a favorite frozen crust though, which is nice. I really like a lot of toppings.

I'm also a huge breakfast food fan. Not eggs, but waffles and potatoes are the big ones. Especially waffles.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 05:54:20 AM »
This is the thread for me! Whipped cream, buttercream, double cream, ice cream. Strawberries, Victoria sponge. At the moment my sense of taste and smell are very weird, so I'm focusing on very easy things to eat. Recently I've enjoyed raspberry tea, strawberries and avocados too. Blue cheese and grapes. Chicken, asparagus and new potatoes. These are my favourites at the moment.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 09:58:57 AM »
Cookies!! I haven't had one in forever, so I decided to treat myself to a 4-pack of the softest, most delicious-looking ones I could find. I ate the first two plain and of course they were amazing, but then I had the absolute galaxy brain idea of microwaving the third to make it taste freshly baked and it was HEAVEN. My taste buds still feel like they're walking on air. Seriously, everyone, microwave your cookies, just for half a minute or so! Thank me later :drool:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 09:28:03 PM »
Cookies!! I haven't had one in forever, so I decided to treat myself to a 4-pack of the softest, most delicious-looking ones I could find. I ate the first two plain and of course they were amazing, but then I had the absolute galaxy brain idea of microwaving the third to make it taste freshly baked and it was HEAVEN. My taste buds still feel like they're walking on air. Seriously, everyone, microwave your cookies, just for half a minute or so! Thank me later :drool:

That sounds yummy!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 10:22:42 PM »
Speaking of cheese, it's one of my favorite foods too. I've never tasted a cheese I didn't like except very cheap American cheese.

Yes same!! Cheese is actually my #1 food. Favorite cheese is Roquefort!

Let's see, some others.... I like pasta quite a lot (so as you can imagine, I'm a big fan of mac and cheese). One of my favorite types of snacks is popcorn! I like burgers quite a lot for another meal dish. My favorite vegetables are potatos, carrots, bell peppers.... granted the last one's technically a fruit. For fruits, I really like blackberries, apples, strawberries... I think those are my top three there. I like smoothies a lot! Fruity desserts are pretty nice in general, but especially fruit pies! As far as breakfast foods go, I really love French toast, but I rarely ever have it. I'm sure there's more I could list but then I'd be here too long. :lol:

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 05:22:38 AM »
New favorite: dried fruit! I got some dried peaches and mangoes and mmmm. They both tasted like actual candy :biggrin:

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 10:54:08 AM »
Canteloupe and homemade deer jerky

Reading this thread is making me real hungry though XD
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 08:50:26 AM »
Pasta. Could live on the stuff!!!
Cake, because cake. My fave is chocolate with buttercream icing & chocolate shavings
Pizza, in particular a vegetable pizza with good vegetarian cheese on it
Pre-vegetarian it was the smoked sausage. I mention this because, although I have yet to find a smoked veggie sausage, there are a load of veggie sausages out there, & I love them. If I could make one at home to hold its shape I'd do so because yum
I'm a Marmite lover, & Marmite cheese on toast is the business. marmite also adds that "umami" to veggie home-made & part-home-made (made with dried vegan mince for example) products like sheep's pie (think vegan mince & Marmite instead of the lamb & you've got it).
I enjoy my milk & cheese to the point I haven't yet become vegan (I'll still need a bit of convincing to drink rice milk or soy milk & eat vegan cheese, but I'm sure people are working on that in this day & age)
I love a load of foods, including most vegetables. Some of the blander pulses may not be on the list but kidney beans definitely are (can't have certain food items without those spiced up to give you Spike impersonations)
There are a few I hate, but most stuff I can eat, & most of that I can love

The only exception is baked beans. I HATE them cold, but warm they're tolerable.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline fromoutoftheunexpected

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
  • furby fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 08:23:39 AM »
soup!!

I make my own stock by freezing every bit of veggie scrap and then making a bot of stock (with the addition of leftover bone if there is any) when I've got a bag full of scraps. Since there are different veggies each seasons, the stock tastes different each time which makes the same soup in turn taste a bit different.
duckling • they/he • tumblryoutube

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal