Pony Talk > Off Topic

What's your favorite foods?

(1/3) > >>

BlackCurtains:
No limits! It can be anything or multiple things.

My top two are pasta and pizza. I like all kinds of pasta, every noodle and every sauce. My favorite thing to make with pasta is baked spaghetti with lots of cheddar cheese! Mmm, I can eat it for days! Pizza is a close second. I like all kinds of pizza that doesn't have meat or mushrooms. Yes, I even like pineapple on pizza. My current favorite toppings are black olives, tomatoes and banana peppers. Lots of cheese! All kinds of cheese!

Speaking of cheese, it's one of my favorite foods too. I've never tasted a cheese I didn't like except very cheap American cheese. The more expensive stuff is good though and I like Kraft cheese. My favorite is good ol' sharp cheddar. I like to eat it plain or with Granny Smith apple slices. It's a great late night snack!

Potato! I love potato anything. Baked potato (with the skin!) with cracked black pepper is a staple for me. Potato salad, potato soup, french fries, gnocchi! The list goes on. I've even had purple potatoes! It's so versatile. Potatoes and cheese are great together and I make a baked potato pizza that's delicious! Combining almost all my favorites :biggrin:

Lastly, popcorn. I eat popcorn almost every day, it's my evening TV watching snack. I like tender white kernels with white cheddar cheese topping. I'm not really a fan of sweet popcorn. Plain kettle corn is good, but when you get into caramel or chocolate, you lose me. I like savory flavors with my popcorn, or just eat it with a little salt.

I could seriously live on the above and be happy. Maybe not healthy but definitely happy ^.^

SpacePinto:
My eating habits are pretty varied but overall not very healthy, my favorite foods off the top of my head include pizza (although I haven't had one in over a year), french fries, nuggets, burgers, hashbrowns, pasta (spaghetti, fusili, manicotti and other kinds), schnitzels, croquettes, sausage, chicken, crepe rolls, sushi, doner kebab, gyros, convenience store sandwiches, sometimes even something vegan (soy nuggets, fake cheese etc.), plus lots of snacks I've mentioned in another topic.

tailrustedtealeaf:
I love pizza, but finding good gluten free crust is such a challenge! I think I found a favorite frozen crust though, which is nice. I really like a lot of toppings.

I'm also a huge breakfast food fan. Not eggs, but waffles and potatoes are the big ones. Especially waffles.

Artemesia's Garden:
This is the thread for me! Whipped cream, buttercream, double cream, ice cream. Strawberries, Victoria sponge. At the moment my sense of taste and smell are very weird, so I'm focusing on very easy things to eat. Recently I've enjoyed raspberry tea, strawberries and avocados too. Blue cheese and grapes. Chicken, asparagus and new potatoes. These are my favourites at the moment.

Luxrayx:
Cookies!! I haven't had one in forever, so I decided to treat myself to a 4-pack of the softest, most delicious-looking ones I could find. I ate the first two plain and of course they were amazing, but then I had the absolute galaxy brain idea of microwaving the third to make it taste freshly baked and it was HEAVEN. My taste buds still feel like they're walking on air. Seriously, everyone, microwave your cookies, just for half a minute or so! Thank me later :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version