Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Restoring Magic Message Ponies

(1/6) > >>

Artemesia's Garden:
So many MMs have lost their symbols, they seem to be very easily damaged especially as they have aged. That aside, I love the poses, the hair streak and the slightly unusual colours in this set. I assume we have have never found any method to restore MM symbols to anything close to the original? If so has anyone considered 'soft' customising i.e. cleaning the tattered remains off and trying to re-paint with iether the usual or the hidden design? If so, which would you choose? Or would you come up with something else?

SunPony:
I haven't done one myself, but I saw one where the unchanged symbol was painted on one side and the changed symbol was painted on the other.  Can't recall where I saw it unfortunately.

I have one of these ponies with almost no symbol left at all and I'm planning to repaint her symbols someday so I'm watching this thread for more info!

Artemesia's Garden:

--- Quote from: SunPony on May 10, 2021, 04:59:39 AM ---I haven't done one myself, but I saw one where the unchanged symbol was painted on one side and the changed symbol was painted on the other.  Can't recall where I saw it unfortunately.

I have one of these ponies with almost no symbol left at all and I'm planning to repaint her symbols someday so I'm watching this thread for more info!

--- End quote ---

Same here! Did you know though that MM ponies have a different changed symbol on each side? This makes the choice even harder because there are 3 options.

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Floater

Leave a Whisper:
I've heard that some people were considering trying it with heat color change paint, but dunno if they ever did.

Artemesia's Garden:
That could be really nice if it works...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version