TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

DollTress - Nothing's arrived in a month + no response to email

(1/3) > >>

BlackCurtains:
With apologies to Loa, I hate to start a thread about another hair distributer but I'm having issues with DollTress. Nearly a month ago I placed an order and the tracking shows that a shipping label was created but USPS is awaiting the package. I was okay with that at first because I know they don't always scan things. As time went on I sent an email with the order number and asked what was up. No response. I just sent another one. I have a project lined up but I can't start it until I get this hair.

Has anyone ordered recently? How did it go? This is my first time buying from them so I don't know if they are usually super slow and unresponsive or if this is an anomaly.

Loa:
I don't mind! :P

Snapdragon:
I have a friend who just ordered from her - same issue as you, month-long delay and no response. Dolltress eventually got back to her and told her she was in the middle of a move, and she added a free hank of hair as an apology! Maybe it's the same issue? I'd also ping her on Instagram, I saw her post something yesterday, so maybe she's missing your email in her spam filter? I'm sorry to hear this!

BlackCurtains:
Tomorrow it will be a month. I sent another email and another message on Instagram (I sent the first a week ago) telling her I need to hear from her by this Wednesday or I'm filing a case with Paypal. I spent about $45 dollars, I'm on a tight budget and could use that money for other things if I'm not getting my hair.

edit: Oh yeah, I also tried the chat feature on the website.

editx2: I rechecked the email address and it turns out I made an error. No wonder she hasn't gotten any emails. Oops. But still the IG and chat messages went ignored. Anyway, I sent a new email (without the deadline this time) to the correct address. Maybe now she'll get back to me.

BlackCurtains:
I've opened a case with Paypal.

The second email address was bounced back to me, so the first one was the correct one. I never received any response from email, IG or the chat. She posted on IG earlier today so I know she's been on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version