Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Mommy And Baby (update w/ pic).

(1/2) > >>

Gator:
I was very bad :blush:  With my covid relief money I bought Mom and Baby Beachy Keen. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My want list is getting harder to find, and more expensive to find, so since I had the extra money, I went for it.  I'm very happy with them.

I was thinking of using the money to buy a new chicken house and get more chickens, but since the fox next door had five, yes FIVE kits, I didn't see the point in expanding my flock right now. 
My Bernadette may not be around much longer anyways.  She is a Cornish cross, a meat breed with a short lifespan.  She fell off the chicken truck on the way to the processing plant three years ago.  And from what I read that's the average age for one that doesn't die sooner due to their health problems. 

I'm rambling now.  Good night!

Ponybookworm:
Looking forward to pics xxx

Artemesia's Garden:
It's OK as long as you show us a photo diary with unpacking, before and after styling photos etc.  ;) ;) ;)

Gator:
Sadly I didn't do a unboxing thing.  I tried it once and I think my phone is too old and poor quality.  Even the photo above sucks.  My curio is to light up and display my treasues, but all my photos turn out dark. 
I'm afraid to touch their hair, and though a little messy, they aren't too bad.

Artemesia's Garden:
They are gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version