collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for G1 friends  (Read 1524 times)

Offline evraeangel

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
    • Trade List
Looking for G1 friends
« on: April 22, 2021, 06:12:39 PM »
Been out of the collection game for a while and came back to be floored by eBay prices lol

I'm looking for a few of the G1 friends:  Creamsicle, Edgar, Leafy, Woolly, and Hoppy.  I also want Oakly and Cutesaurus but it seems their prices are quite high right now?

I don't have anything to trade at the moment. Most of my collection is in storage in the US. But I'm happy to buy.  Shipping to UK :)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for G1 friends
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 08:25:34 AM »
I have Creamsicle. I do ship worldwide but I am in the United States so of course shipping is going to be a bit higher, especially since shipping prices have raised quite a bit (both domestic and international).

If you're looking for cutesaurus, you're probably going to be paying around $100 on the lower end. She seems to typically be between $100 and $150, but I usually see the ones listed anything above $120 sitting for a very long time.

Oakly is pretty ridiculous price wise in my opinion. I know he isn't the most common pony friend but he also isn't considered rare. I would just say uncommon. But I've seen him selling for $200, which I think is absurd *shrug*
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal