collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 60
  • Dot Hidden: 4
  • Dot Users: 12
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Moving Sale (updated 10/27)  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Kanthaka

• Trade Count: (+339)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Moving Sale (updated 10/27)
« on: April 21, 2021, 10:44:00 PM »
Hello, friends, and welcome to my humble sales post! I've tried to be very thorough and nit-picky in my descriptions, but if I've overlooked anything and you'd like additional pictures or information, feel free to ask. Please note that all items come from a non-smoking, cat-friendly home. If you're allergic to cats, let me know and I'd be happy to give any ponies you're purchasing an extra wash before sending them off to you.

I also occasionally list stuff over on Mercari. If you'd like anything that's up for sale over there, let me know! Since Mercari charges fees, I'll likely be able to give you a couple of dollars off if we can work out a sale through the Arena.  ^.^

Prices: I know that pricing for vintage ponies in particular is all over the place, so I've gone with my best guess based on Ebay and Mercari. Don't be afraid to make offers or let me know if I'm off!

To Buy: Send me a private message with the items you're interested in along with your zipcode (USA) or country (international) so I can get you a shipping estimate. Once you've agreed to the total, I'll send you a payment request via Paypal.

Payment: Paypal only! I would also trade for any high-priority ponies on my want list, but I'm trying to keep trades to a minimum until after my upcoming move.

Shipping: By default, I will ship using the least expensive option with tracking. If you'd like your items to be mailed in a different way or insured, just let me know!

G1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Baby Tic-Tac-Toe (other side) - $5
First Tooth Baby Tic-Tac-Toe is in overall nice shape with a cute longish mohawk mane that I never bothered rehairing. She rocks it! Her symbols and eyes are good with a little wear to one side. There's some browning around her neck area, but it's difficult to see (and photograph).

OTHERS

Rehaired March Mischief (NDS, hair) - $10
This pony has been rehaired with nylon hair from Shimmerlocks in Cotton Candy and Cornsilk. Her symbols, eyes, and jewel are in fantastic shape. Her neck was cut a bit unevenly during the head-removal process, and she has a faintly scraped and discolored area on her back right leg. She also has two faint, slightly darker pink "bruises" on her front right leg and no heart on her magnet-bearing hoof.

NIB Sunny Starscout: Crystal Adventure - $8
The box's hang tag is creased at the bottom; the box is otherwise in perfect shape. The pony inside has a blue smudge on her face above her eyebrow; I would recommend going over the spot with a magic eraser after opening.

CUSTOMS

Bitty Blossoms (pic two, pic three, pic four) - $10
I made this girl in 2015. She has her factory hair (as well as a slight head/body mismatch). She was repainted with acrylics. None of her painted areas are the least bit sticky after living in a box in a humid location for six years.

Mini Mimic (NDS) - $10
This miniature has been painted with acrylics, blushed with chalk pastels, and sealed. She was made with a Twilight Sparkle that came with Hershey's Kisses. Here she is with her blind bag counterpart for scale.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:26:31 PM by Kanthaka »

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, Fakies, & More! (updated 5/7)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 10:10:31 PM »
Freshly updated!

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, G4s, Bait, Customs, MH... (big update 5/25!)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 02:28:04 AM »
Updated again! I'm cleaning out the ol' bait box and realizing that some of these G3s just aren't bait.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, Customs, MH, etc! (updated 5/31)
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 09:18:21 PM »
Bump for a little update and some price adjustments. :P

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/7)
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 09:05:38 PM »
A smallish update! I also lowered some prices in the hopes of selling these here instead of over on eBay.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/13)
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 07:06:56 PM »
sent a PM :-)
loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=364734.new#new

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Restored G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/17)
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 11:28:33 PM »
Updated! The two restored G1s ought to have pictures up tomorrow; the G3s will be up by Tuesday.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, G4s, Baits, & More! (updated 7/2)
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 02:06:42 AM »
Big update! I have cleaned so many ponies lately, y'all.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Collection Clean-Out (WIP, updated 8/10)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 08:33:53 AM »
Updated! I have maybe ten more ponies (all G1) and a handful of baits I'll be adding as I sort through my collection and complete some restoration projects that have been languishing; I hope to have everything up here and priced by the end of this month and cleaned up/pictured not too long after that. If you see something you'd like but want to wait to save on shipping, I'd be happy to set things aside for you until you're ready to finalize.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Moving Sale: G1s & bait! (updated 8/15)
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 11:08:38 PM »
Updated with just about everything I plan on getting rid of before I move! One or two more ponies may be added, but this is mostly it.

Offline peteb182

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • http://www.pedrobaldriz.com
Re: Moving Sale: G1s & bait! (updated 8/17)
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 06:43:23 AM »
Hi! Sent you a PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal