Pony Talk > Off Topic

Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie or something on YouTube?

(1/4) > >>

bright rabbit 1:
Have you ever fell asleep while watching either a movie our something on YouTube?

Today I fell asleep while watching a film analysis of Poltergeist I fell asleep while watching it on YouTube.

Has that ever happened to you?

Artemesia's Garden:
I watch Star Trek Voyager on Netflix and fall asleep listening to the music. Husband hasn't seen it before so he watches, I nap. I'd worry about falling asleep watching YouTube though in case it throws up something that gives me nightmares  >_<

BlackCurtains:
I watch YouTube TO fall asleep :P

Usually, I listen to this. It's a lo-fi hip hop stream- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWcJFNfaw9c

Sometimes I'll try one of those black screen 10 hour thunderstorm videos or there's one called rain on a tent, which I like. If not one of those I'll have on a TV show from Hulu and fall asleep to that.

tailrustedtealeaf:
I usually do! I like video essays because they tend to be audio-based, but lately I've been falling asleep to fables.

Shaiyeh:
yep, I have trouble falling asleep without watching (listening to) things, too many thoughts otherwise ^^' yay anxious brain. so it's an everyday thing for me. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version