collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 81
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie or something on YouTube?  (Read 2292 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
Have you ever fell asleep while watching either a movie our something on YouTube?

Today I fell asleep while watching a film analysis of Poltergeist I fell asleep while watching it on YouTube.

Has that ever happened to you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • Things I make and Do
I watch Star Trek Voyager on Netflix and fall asleep listening to the music. Husband hasn't seen it before so he watches, I nap. I'd worry about falling asleep watching YouTube though in case it throws up something that gives me nightmares  >_<
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, Crumpet in de-flocking condition, Waterfall blue towel, Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:
:green: Happy to do deals for Arena members on any of my stuff for sale on Ebay  :green:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Master of Orange Ponies
I watch YouTube TO fall asleep :P

Usually, I listen to this. It's a lo-fi hip hop stream- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWcJFNfaw9c

Sometimes I'll try one of those black screen 10 hour thunderstorm videos or there's one called rain on a tent, which I like. If not one of those I'll have on a TV show from Hulu and fall asleep to that.

|Wants|Raincurl|Belltock|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G5 Hype Train
    • Tungler
I usually do! I like video essays because they tend to be audio-based, but lately I've been falling asleep to fables.

Haves | SalesPony Life Wiki | G5 Wiki
Steam: MaMeeshkaMowSkwoz | IG: Ponystrange; G5MLP | Avatar by the lovely Minty_Magic <3

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
yep, I have trouble falling asleep without watching (listening to) things, too many thoughts otherwise ^^' yay anxious brain. so it's an everyday thing for me. :)

Thanks Tailrustedtealeaf for my wonderful siggie and Starrynights for my super cute avatar!

Offline Marshie

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Finally found Mimic
I fell asleep while watching Youtube recently and when I woke up and looked at my history, I had rusted toy car and tool restoration videos in there. Those suckers where like a half hour plus long videos too. Still getting recommended similar videos...

Sig and avatar by NanoRuby~!
MLPArena Wishlist Full Wishlist

Offline Annichen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP lovin' Silent Comedy Historian
I fell asleep at a Prodigy gig once. Long story though  :blink:

• MOC Mimic
    • Things I make and Do

Nice I don't think I ever saw the Prodigy live. I hope your head wasn't resting on the bassbin!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, Crumpet in de-flocking condition, Waterfall blue towel, Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:
:green: Happy to do deals for Arena members on any of my stuff for sale on Ebay  :green:

Offline Annichen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP lovin' Silent Comedy Historian

Nice I don't think I ever saw the Prodigy live. I hope your head wasn't resting on the bassbin!

No..not even I could do that. I had been to their show the night before and we were partying until the next morning. I have no idea how they could be on stage that other night. Musicians is a whole different breed for sure.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
I have done that a few times, staying up watching horror movies and doing a keyboard face mash.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • my deviantart
i put docs on and snooze to them. or..right now star trek os
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Baby Mint Dreams Custom by Lady Satine
    • My Little Pony Collection
one time when i was in college i fell asleep while I was watching CNN. back when i watched cable news. I had the strangest unsettling dreams. i would not recommend falling asleep while watching any news programs.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - My Little Pony Collection - Want List - Nirvana Want List

• MOC Mimic
    • Things I make and Do
i put docs on and snooze to them. or..right now star trek os

I also do this! Isn't that odd! I thought I was the only one. I regularly load something up pretending to myself that I'll watch it but really I just want a nap.

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Depends Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
My old room mate got me in the habit of putting on YouTube videos to fall asleep to. I picked up the Hungarian Folk Tales channel from her, but I don't think I can doze off to loud Vine compilations like she did.
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

• MOC Mimic
    • Things I make and Do
one time when i was in college i fell asleep while I was watching CNN. back when i watched cable news. I had the strangest unsettling dreams. i would not recommend falling asleep while watching any news programs.

Maybe it contained subliminal messages?!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal