collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Replacement ribbons  (Read 876 times)

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Replacement ribbons
« on: April 20, 2021, 06:47:25 AM »
Does anyone know of anyone (preferably in the UK) who sells replacement G1 ribbons?
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Nienor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Replacement ribbons
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 05:00:53 AM »
I do not know a store that sells specifically replacement ribbons, but I think any satin ribbon of 6 mm should be fine?

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 06:07:07 AM »
No and I had to look this up carefully as I like using stand-in  items until I find the real thing. I did find a size of fluorescent netting fabric that's similar to the perfume puff palace scarves, but the soft finish on the genuine ribbons is harder to find. I did find double-sided ribbons but they were shinier and the colours brighter. I could probably dig you some out if you like as I have loads (I see you are in the £).

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 06:10:45 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 05:22:22 AM »
No and I had to look this up carefully as I like using stand-in  items until I find the real thing. I did find a size of fluorescent netting fabric that's similar to the perfume puff palace scarves, but the soft finish on the genuine ribbons is harder to find. I did find double-sided ribbons but they were shinier and the colours brighter. I could probably dig you some out if you like as I have loads (I see you are in the £).

Thanks Artemesia! Since I posted the question I've ordered some 6mm ribbons from Etsy. They're not really an exact match but they'll do for now. I'll bear you in mind if I need any in the future  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal