Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

New lili ledy variants?

(1/4) > >>

Priggipopoula:
I was watching a video from Madhunter Channel, which is a popular blog of a Star Wars and vintage collector and then this image just pop:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This images belongs from Lili Ledy's 1985 catalog, owned by Mrs.Celia who worked for Lili Ledy for more than 19 years.

Apparently there was "Ponies Arcoiris" or "Rainbow Ponies". But I never seen this little beauties before in my life neither in a colection of someone. I only have seen the normal ponies and I even own a couple of lili ledy ponies by my own

If you're interested, you can watch the full interview here (Spanish, but with English subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHnGDU9kls

pinkkittywinks:
Oh wow I have never seen this before, thank you for sharing. Those ponies look lovely with rainbow hair :inlove:

I doubt they were ever actually made as the Lily Ledy factory burned down and only ever the first set of collectors pose ponies was ever made by them. It is most likely they were "samples" made for the catalogue to show buyers (store owners) what what in the pipe line :)

Love pkw xxx

Strawberry Swirl:
A shame that they were likely never made but what a neat thing to pop up in a video like that. Maybe somebody will want to make a custom pony of some of them.

lovesbabysquirmy:
fascinating stuff!

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: Strawberry Swirl on April 19, 2021, 04:28:39 PM ---A shame that they were likely never made but what a neat thing to pop up in a video like that. Maybe somebody will want to make a custom pony of some of them.

--- End quote ---

I did find myself looking in my bait box! I like Minty with yellow symbols :)

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version