Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (20/57) > >>

SunPony:
Every time I look at these, Skyrocket looks more and more appealing to me, even though I've never really been interested in her before.  Is anyone else feeling this?

Also I kind of want to get a Gingerbread just for customization purposes, is that wrong...?

LadyAmalthea:

--- Quote from: Rainribbon31 on September 29, 2021, 03:49:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: LadyAmalthea on August 16, 2021, 05:18:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on August 16, 2021, 04:08:14 PM ---What's Blain Supply?

--- End quote ---

I wonder if it's some connection to Blaine's Farm and Fleet. We have those here. I'm not sure if they carry toys year-round, but they have a really awesome holiday toy department that opens up around Thanksgiving. It's the kind of thing they would carry, I think; they carry a lot of stuff that isn't available anywhere else.

--- End quote ---

Hi everybody, LadyAmalthea seems to be right. I've been watching their website.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1371385-my-little-pony-retro-classic-rainbow-pony-assortment.html

Coming Soon could be either Oct. 1 or Spring 2022, but either way, if you have a Farm & Fleet near you it's worth popping in!

--- End quote ---

Oh, cool!! I was thinking that lead was a bust and had felt kind of dumb for posting it back when I did...maybe Blain Supply is a parent company or something. I'm excited that Farm & Fleet might carry them!

Wardah:

--- Quote from: LadyAmalthea on October 04, 2021, 03:25:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rainribbon31 on September 29, 2021, 03:49:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: LadyAmalthea on August 16, 2021, 05:18:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on August 16, 2021, 04:08:14 PM ---What's Blain Supply?

--- End quote ---

I wonder if it's some connection to Blaine's Farm and Fleet. We have those here. I'm not sure if they carry toys year-round, but they have a really awesome holiday toy department that opens up around Thanksgiving. It's the kind of thing they would carry, I think; they carry a lot of stuff that isn't available anywhere else.

--- End quote ---

Hi everybody, LadyAmalthea seems to be right. I've been watching their website.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1371385-my-little-pony-retro-classic-rainbow-pony-assortment.html

Coming Soon could be either Oct. 1 or Spring 2022, but either way, if you have a Farm & Fleet near you it's worth popping in!

--- End quote ---

Oh, cool!! I was thinking that lead was a bust and had felt kind of dumb for posting it back when I did...maybe Blain Supply is a parent company or something. I'm excited that Farm & Fleet might carry them!

--- End quote ---

Could have also been a misspelling. That does sometimes happen.

EDIT:
Apparently some UK toy store is having a giveaway.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVKzkoUoaYg/

Carrehz:
Huh, Wigwam Toys, never heard of them. Neat! Good to see the TEs are out somewhere.

Taffeta:
Sounds like they're not out but they have some advance product.

It would be that one they show, with that annoying name. Oh well...

Nice to think they are coming here at least. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version