Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (24/57) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
Thanks so much for the links, LM! Can definitely confirm I've found the Tootsie set at local toy stores, I'm hoping they'll have the Twinkle Eyes as well so I'm holding off for now.

Dazzler:

--- Quote from: kid80 on August 16, 2021, 02:41:50 PM ---Just got an update on TE's from Basic Fun!

"
While Target has been our biggest supporter over the past few years, they have removed the line from their Retro area in toys for the time being.  We are working with them to reinstate in the future.

For Fall 2021 - we have the following planned for stores shipping now:

Fall 2021               35250    My Little Pony Retro Classic Rainbow Ponies
                              Wave 4

35293    Sky Rocket
                35296    Fizzy
                35297    Sweet Stuff
                35298    Gingerbread

The following retailers have taken the above item:

1.) Blain Supply
2.) Cracker Barrel
3.) Meijer
4.) Toys R Us Canada

These above are Twinkle eyed & have twinkle gems as eyes – enjoy!!
"

--- End quote ---

Do you think we could tweet or email Target to get them to bring back the Basic Fun ponies?

LadyMoondancer:

--- Quote from: Dazzler on December 03, 2021, 12:57:56 PM ---
Do you think we could tweet or email Target to get them to bring back the Basic Fun ponies?

--- End quote ---

I think that's a great idea!  Target, WalMart . . . maybe even Krogers / Fred Meyer.  I don't think Fred Meyer ever carried the Basic Fun ponies, but they have a pretty big toy section so they could.

Ponyfan:
My Cracker Barrel still had them last night.  I think they have 2 full sets.  They also had Sky Rocket but I couldn't get a pic of her because she was behind Fizzy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

kid80:
Oooh lucky duck, Ponyfan! I still haven't had any luck with the to two closest Cracker Barrel's to me. (One store hasn't gotten any in at all; the other did get them on one shipment, but they sold out immediately.)

I have been so looking forward to snagging this full set, but if it's not in the cards, I still really really want Fizzy. If anyone is willing to grab me a Fizzy, would you please send me a direct/personal message to figure out details?

Otherwise I might have to start a support group thread on here for people who can't find TE's!
 :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version